Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2021/2022 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here We Go

The Premier league never stops giving the drama....

I know Ole looking at this Conte appointment like he's untouchable in his Man U role now...

Ole:

CILv.gif

Same deal we gave Tuchel initially. Thought he had more leverage. Must have gotten word he was not an option for Man Utd.

Ehhh... He's rumoured to be getting circa £15m/yr to £20m/yr and apparently (according to David Ornstein) Nuno was earning around £3m with a termination clause at the end of the season if he didn't make top 6.

If Conte was asking for what he's rumoured to be going to earn now in the Summer and Levy was tryna do something close to what he eventually gave Nuno, then Conte may have come out on top. It really all depends on the starting point between Conte and Levy TBH

The Premier league never stops giving the drama....

I know Ole looking at this Conte appointment like he's untouchable in his Man U role now...

Ole:

CILv.gif
I don't think conte would've accepted if he wasn't sure United had no interest. United have no interest in conte. Thinking that 3 game thing is horse shit. Nobody thought we'd lose to tottenham. Highly doubt they were gonna fire this cat either way. He either pulls out the city result or not. Don't expect a change in regime either way.

I don't think conte would've accepted if he wasn't sure United had no interest. United have no interest in conte. Thinking that 3 game thing is horse shit. Nobody thought we'd lose to tottenham. Highly doubt they were gonna fire this cat either way. He either pulls out the city result or not. Don't expect a change in regime either way.

Do you think Ole loses his job if he doesn't make top 4 this season?

Even worse (from the fans' perspective) if Spurs under Conte gets that champions league spot instead right?

Do you think Ole loses his job if he doesn't make top 4 this season?

Even worse (from the fans' perspective) if Spurs under Conte gets that champions league spot instead right?
It's possible. Since that's the bottom line; top 4.
Either way I don't think they want to be forced to fire him but to do so of their own accord. With time enough to vet another stooge.
Hope I'm wrong about all of this of course but... 🤷‍♂️

I do hope city embarrasses them so the excuse looks even more ridiculous if they try to keep him after

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back