Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2021/2022 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been harping on it for the last 3 seasons or whatever

it seems like no one whoactually matters see it and wants to do something about it

We didn’t address it because of value in the market after spending what we spent.

Scouts basically said that at this particular time the option is Rice or Ndidi. Both 70-100 mil. Glazers spend, but not like that in one window. The other option was a loan move for Saul Niguez..Chelsea got to that one.

I doubt it will happen in January so we gottta just ride this season out.

We need the finished article which is why we didn't go for Camavinga

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
We didn’t address it because of value in the market after spending what we spent.

Scouts basically said that at this particular time the option is Rice or Ndidi. Both 70-100 mil. Glazers spend, but not like that in one window. The other option was a loan move for Saul Niguez..Chelsea got to that one.

I doubt it will happen in January so we gottta just ride this season out.

We need the finished article which is why we didn't go for Camavinga
This is over complicating shit no one is asking for a hall of famer just someone who can defend and not consistently put his team in peril w bozo plays

I don’t care if it’s some youngerfrom the academy

This is over complicating shit no one is asking for a hall of famer just someone who can defend and not consistently put his team in peril w bozo plays

I don’t care if it’s some youngerfrom the academy

You would care lmao…academy player in the PL has to be very special. Them man are few and far between.

Utd will try to go for best in class in this particular position. We need a knew Carrick. We would rather get a young player…hence Rice being the likely target.

You would care lmao…academy player in the PL has to be very special. Them man are few and far between.

Utd will try to go for best in class in this particular position. We need a knew Carrick. We would rather get a young player…hence Rice being the likely target.
LOL I’m saying all is asked of Fred is defend when need be.... make short passes forward

any respectable football should be able to cover those bases

Reactions: GNS
LOL I’m saying all is asked of Fred is defend when need be.... make short passes forward

any respectable football should be able to cover those bases

I see you can’t tell from my previous comments that I’ve already written off Fred as not good enough for what we need.

To be fair to both Fred and McSauce, they’re both not DMs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back