Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2021/2022 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'd rather have healthy Mbappé than healthy Verrati for the moment. Poch gotta let Gini play 8 and not have him & Paredes on at the same time. Small modifications that'll help until Verrati comes back. Also needs to start Nuno Gomes. Hopefully Neymar will be in better shape too
On Tuesday the midfield kept collapsing couldn't keep the ball but of course mbappe is a game changer. He needs to square the ball more though

On Tuesday the midfield kept collapsing couldn't keep the ball but of course mbappe is a game changer. He needs to square the ball more though
yeah it was awful but Paredes & Wijnaldum literally didn't know where to position themselves and Wij was also not 100% hence why he got subbed at HT. I don't see us dominating City's midfield but at least make less one sided

I don't think you man appreciate the gravitas of the situation....niggas went across the pitch in numbers....

to beef!!!!

nobody can tell me that France football fans aren't topping the football hooligans charts right now off the back of Marseille v Nice incident too

You would think it would be the Ultras or Hooligans from red star or partisan belgrad I believe they learned it from the French

I don't think you man appreciate the gravitas of the situation....niggas went across the pitch in numbers....

to beef!!!!

nobody can tell me that France football fans aren't topping the football hooligans charts right now off the back of Marseille v Nice incident too

French football is fucking mental at the moment. Every week seems to end in some riot with them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back