Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2021/2022 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

This guy went from Liverpool on loan last season to being linked this Summer with Crystal Palace (before they got Guehi and Anderson) and Leicester, to now signing for a team potentially for relegation?!

That must suck how quickly he's fallen.

On the plus side, he'll play week in week out for Norwich and will be under constant defensive duties so it's a shop window opportunity for other clubs should he perform and Norwich do go down again

Arsenal really getting rid of a lot of players either permanently or on loan.

So far of note:
  • Mavropanos - loan to Stuttgart with option to buy
  • Guendouzi - loan to Marseille with obligation to buy
  • Saliba - loan to Marseille
  • Torreira - loan to Fiorentina
  • Willock - sold to Newcastle for ~£22m

Now potentially to release:
  • Willian - free, contract termination by mutual consent
  • Nketiah - Crystal Palace transfer
  • Maitland-Niles - Everton bound
  • Nelson - Feyenoord loan
Hopefully Arteta and Edu know what they're doing

haven’t seen much from Samp to determine if he would thrive there - and I think with Allegri back at it he could actually do well at Juve - but all depends on if he gets back to his form and state of mind of 2 seasons ago smh, he really was and still has greater potential than Frenkie and De Ligt, but at least dude got rich/financially independent.

for the club it’s a loss financially, dude could have been a 75 million transfer … but it was Ihattaren or Schmidt and I’m happy the club (after how they did Van Bommel ) finally stood behind a coach instead of a player for once so yeah…

hopefully we’ll see him link up with Dybala soon!

@Hundredeyes

Come clear up Donny's best position brother...

TBH I would rather play Tom Heaton in Fred's position then Fred, so Im sure Donny can do a job...

his best position is where Bruno is playing basically lol, although technically he would be better at a squad with Ajax esque tactics, so City, Barca, Bayern etc but I think he would be better at Atalanta or Lyon now …

his best position is where Bruno is playing basically lol, although technically he would be better at a squad with Ajax esque tactics, so City, Barca, Bayern etc but I think he would be better at Atalanta or Lyon now …
giphy.gif

Man, if Lyon could somehow offload Aouar (a player i like, but dude has checked out for over a year now), a loan for Van de Beek would be so awesome. He would fit in perfectly right in front of the Caqueret-Guimaraes pivot.

Wasn’t he played in the 8 as a box to box at Ajax? Also referred to as ‘the Dutch Frank Lampard’?

I’m happy to be wrong and can apologise but I was under the belief we thought we would lose Pogba to Juve and he was to be the replacement. Covid hit and Pogba stayed.

I find it hard to believe we just brought Bruno and then bought VDB to play as a 10 when we had Lingard, Mata still here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back