Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2021/2022 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not watching sky but if Souness is really talking any shit about Pogba then he needs to fuck right off.

I swear it was only last week that he said Premier League needs to maintain its physicality as that is its market branding, now he showing his true colours yet again

Technically Souness is Scottish! 😂

I found the footage!
It was at United's game last week at Soton.
Listen to the hypocrite calling out Klopp and OGS for complaining about lesser teams being too "aggressive"

The nigga flip-flopped his stance within a week just solely to hate on Pogba!

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Messi made his début but was a bit anticlimactic. Wish we got to saw MNM all together, but Mbappe was on form
the whole stadium chanted his name, that was the first time it has ever happened in like 30 years. They reacted everytime he touched and the Reims players took pictures with him at the end of the game. Here, in Paris/France, this was an overall success

@GNS Are u going to watch too?
Kind of had to, been trolling all my Barca friends saying they're PSG migrants and they don't care about uefalona no mo so I kind of had to stay attuned to see what he would do. Not going to lie. I kind of felt sorry for him. There was one point when he looked up in the stands like Dorothy in wizard of oz. Looks like he was asking himself "what the heck am I doing here" but blood'll be okay, it was a boring game he didn't really do shit but the comp just enough for him to make something out of himself. Varane is the one that actually challenged himself today.

the whole stadium chanted his name, that was the first time it has ever happened in like 30 years. They reacted everytime he touched and the Reims players took pictures with him at the end of the game. Here, in Paris/France, this was an overall success

I'm talking specifically about the game at hand on the pitch.
He didn't have a shot, no freekicks, key passes or mazy dribbles... Just going through the motions hence anticlimactic.

I suspect he will start the next game assuming he doesn't go out on international duty and have to quarantine etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back