Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2021/2022 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
All what you said is true…it means nothing if our midfield is worse than City’s, Chelsea’s and Liverpool’s…

It is. Our midfield is worse than our rivals.
Fam wrote all that to not address the issue we are discussing

I thought these soft fouls not being called was supposed to help the flow of the game but all it seems to be doing is to go against the bigger teams just like that 3 subs bullshit.
Refs can fuck off with these fouls

In the last few mins, we had two chances to play our attackers who ran off the shoulder of the Wolves line and choose to play it backwards instead...

Nah I wrote all that to drop the punchline "you Man U fans are spoilt" 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

We can only be spoilt if a right wing ✅, CD ✅ and a CDM ❌ are bought as a priority.

Honestly we need Kante or the next best thing otherwise Ronaldo, Sancho and Varane are pointless.

Now I’m getting emotional…smh

This shit is unforgiving..I keep seeing pundits and fans saying we are contenders cause we copped Ronaldo…them lot are idiots.

We can only be spoilt if a right wing ✅, CD ✅ and a CDM ❌ are bought as a priority.

Honestly we need Kante or the next best thing otherwise Ronaldo, Sancho and Varanasi are pointless.

Now I’m getting emotional…smh

This shit is unforgiving..I keep seeing pundits and fans saying we are contenders cause we copped Ronaldo…them lot are idiots.
Was just thinking bout how Kante and Fred basically got the same responsibilities but are on opposite sides of the spectrum

Was just thinking bout how Kante and Fred basically got the same responsibilities but are on opposite sides of the spectrum

It frustrates me because Fred can do the job with a little mental tuning…but this nigga is naturally clumsy…

This nigga the type to knock over his own drink twice in the restaurant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back