Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2021/2022 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro everyone knows this except the muhfuckas in charge
It's woefully fuckin obvious

Bissouma roaming the middle of the park breaking up play, tackling and spraying passes WITH Pogba and Bruno... Biss can do everything, the dirty work and has tons of flair...

:clawd3:

Listen I’m with you on Fred. Hence it will be a fail if we don’t do anything these next 2 days in the transfer window.

A fail?! Fam you brought in a world cup winner and multiple champions league medals centre back in Varane.

Then you got a euro 2016 winner and multiple champions league medals forward in Ronaldo from out the wilderness.

Plus one of the most effective young wingers in Europe over the last 3 years in Sancho.

Hardly a fail from where I'm sitting if no more signings, but I forgot you Man U fans are spoilt sometimes! 😂

I don’t even know what happened..I’ve never even spelt ‘thick’ like that before and the first time I do it’s a fucking geezer!

Somehow…this is Ole’s fault.

A fail?! Fam you brought in a world cup winner and multiple champions league medals centre back in Varane.

Then you got a euro 2016 winner and multiple champions league medals forward in Ronaldo from out the wilderness.

Plus one of the most effective young wingers in Europe over the last 3 years in Sancho.

Hardly a fail from where I'm sitting if no more signings, but I forgot you Man U fans are spoilt sometimes! 😂

All what you said is true…it means nothing if our midfield is worse than City’s, Chelsea’s and Liverpool’s…

It is. Our midfield is worse than our rivals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back