Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2021/2022 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activated our economic levers. Won't be some #BrokeBoys this summer

Niggas said you man sold the family silver to pay the rent!

But did you know de Jong was on €350k a week? I was shocked. We pay a lot, but only De Gea t gets that much. I hope you man decide to keep him.

Seeing a lotta smoke regarding Kounde but I'm not gonna get my hopes up. A pairing of Araujo and Kounde would be lovely though

Till I see Fabrizio report on it, I'm going to assume he (Kounde) goes to your club
The way Sevilla shanked us last transfer window, there has to be bad blood still lingering. If u guys are interested, they will most likely rather sell to u (even maybe give a discount).

Looks like a winger from the vids i have seen. Saw some Hudson Odoi to u guys on loan rumors yesterday, that's most likely not happening now.

Yeah it sounds like he can play CAM, LW, RW and CF... Bascially a perfect fit for a Potter, Pep or Klopp team, apparently City were in for him too...

Im hoping we get Mohamed Camara too, with the 5 sub rule next season teams are gonna need abit more depth...

Yeah it sounds like he can play CAM, LW, RW and CF... Bascially a perfect fit for a Potter, Pep or Klopp team, apparently City were in for him too...

Im hoping we get Mohamed Camara too, with the 5 sub rule next season teams are gonna need abit more depth...
I remember recommending Amine Gouiri for Brighton, but i am starting to think he would be the perfect striker for Chelsea if Tuchel is not ready to trust Broja. Dude is a young Benzema.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back