Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2021/2022 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@JoeBrrr have u seen the interview where Tuchel said Chelsea fans need to be realistic. He said Gallagher, Ampadu, Gilmour, Dujon Sterling, Broja, Emerson and Colwill coming back to the team is pretty much a 200 mil transfer of talent into the squad. Said one more CB and we should be done with this transfer window.
Troll game at peak levels lmao

They are waiting until the 30th to confirm the transfer. Remember, Burnley and Everton are not on the best of terms right now.

That's a coup though.
I highly rate Tarkowski...thought Newcastle would take him but hopefully he got a good bag from you lot.

He'll play a lot of games because Keane and Holgate ain't good enough and Mina is injury prone.

Also any word on Gylfi? I mean streets were saying recently greenwood would be back for Man United which I can believe; I don't think that can happen at this point for Gylfi even if charges dropped. Benji Mendy is also done out here IMO too!

That's a coup though.
I highly rate Tarkowski...thought Newcastle would take him but hopefully he got a good bag from you lot.

He'll play a lot of games because Keane and Holgate ain't good enough and Mina is injury prone.

Also any word on Gylfi? I mean streets were saying recently greenwood would be back for Man United which I can believe; I don't think that can happen at this point for Gylfi even if charges dropped. Benji Mendy is also done out here IMO too!
It doesn't matter for Gylfi. He is out of contract on the 30th. I really don't see anybody picking him up even if the charges were dropped. I just hope that whoever runs the club would stop spending silly money on players we can't make nothing on if we sell them on.

I'm living in a world where my Arsenal friends are talking to me like a likkle man.

Nah, I need the blood of Tuchel and Lukaku on my hands

Hilarious…
838D9AD5-05DF-42F8-B198-E3CFEB5957A3.gif

…then I remembered that everyone talks to me like likkle man when it comes to football.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back