Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

this doesn't mean the West is better lol.. West been playing the West more and East been playing the East.. this is the sixers first game out west all year.

Check the West's record vs the East as well if you need more proof. But I guess you'll disregard all the facts for your opinion as well.

Check the West's record vs the East as well if you need more proof. But I guess you'll disregard all the facts for your opinion as well.
im stating facts too.. but with context.. this season can't as easily be graded off just records without taking a look at covid games.. but records aside how many solid contenders do you see in the east vs in the west.

im stating facts too.. but with context.. this season can't as easily be graded off just records without taking a look at covid games.. but records aside how many solid contenders do you see in the east vs in the west.

Now you're trying to change your argument. You claimed the East was better "throughout" than the West. You can't find a fact to back that claim. No matter the context. I'll be here waiting if you think that you can.

Now you're trying to change your argument. You claimed the East was better "throughout" than the West. You can't find a fact to back that claim. No matter the context. I'll be here waiting if you think that you can.
i came back and said the landscape is the same this year to me.. but the past couple years been the East..either way both conferences underperforming at this stage.. we'll see what happens for the rest of the season.

Lmao at announcers dragging the Eastern conference in this Golden State game. What a coincidence.

Can’t believe “some people” are trying to say that the Conference with only 4 teams with a winning record is the best one.

Lmao at announcers dragging the Eastern conference in this Golden State game. What a coincidence.

Can’t believe “some people” are trying to say that the Conference with only 4 teams with a winning record is the best one.
And before someone comes with that bullshit "Covid" excuse, going by this graph, seems like it's impact has been pretty even (with a slight lean to the East).

The Harden trade and Kyrie taking a vacation has lead to different starting lineups for Brooklyn more than covid.

Same with Cleveland. Love, Nance, Garland injuries there too.

My last post on this topic....

Before Monday's games, The West was 73-44 (.624) against the East in interconference games after going 14-7 last week. And after a quick glance at the games already played this week, the East did not get any better.

@BlackAx410

Last edited:
Back