Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

I already cleared up my statement. I meant head to head matchups. Western conference teams that head over east usually go home with L's. Lakers went 1-4 on an east coast swing. I personally think when 1-7 in the eastern conference is healthy there's not a wide gap. The west has 3 elite teams and denver and phoenix are legit. Other then that the bottom half of the west ain't that fire IMO

I already cleared up my statement. I meant head to head matchups. Western conference teams that head over east usually go home with L's. Lakers went 1-4 on an east coast swing. I personally think when 1-7 in the eastern conference is healthy there's not a wide gap. The west has 3 elite teams and denver and phoenix are legit. Other then that the bottom half of the west ain't that fire IMO

You're just making stuff up now. The Lakers have lost 6 games all season. 4 of which came at Staples center. When you have to start fabricating facts to support your point, it's time to reevaluate that point.

You're just making stuff up now. The Lakers have lost 6 games all season. 4 of which came at Staples center. When you have to start fabricating facts to fit your point, it's time to reevaluate that point.

they had 2 L's, 2 come from behind wins and a 1 point win where the Celtics tipped the ball in twice. My point was Western conference teams aint bulldozing the east like they did in the late 2000's. I see u glossed over my 1-7 statement and once again u got 3 elite teams 2 solid teams and EVERYONE else in the west is suspect. You still a sixers fan? Why u going so hard for the western conference dawg?

they had 2 L's, 2 come from behind wins and a 1 point win where the Celtics tipped the ball in twice. My point was Western conference teams aint bulldozing the east like they did in the late 2000's. I see u glossed over my 1-7 statement and once again u got 3 elite teams 2 solid teams and EVERYONE else in the west is suspect. You still a sixers fan? Why u going so hard for the western conference dawg?

I knew you didn't realize that you were replying to a Lakers fan when you tried to pass off that BS about a 1-4 east coast swing. You got me confused with Mr. B. You said what you said which was a lie. 2 losses does not equal 1-4 no matter how you try to spin it.

There are only two Western Conference teams with losing records against the East, GS and MN. You can check for yourself. The facts don't support your opinion on this matter. Not even a little bit.

I knew you didn't realize that you were replying to a Lakers fan when you tried to pass off that BS about a 1-4 east coast swing. You got me confused with Mr. B. You said what you said which was a lie. 2 losses does not equal 1-4 no matter how you try to spin it.

There are only two Western Conference teams with losing records against the East, GS and MN. You can check for yourself. The facts don't support your opinion on this matter. Not even a little bit.
I was looking for the 2nd half of your paragraph, east coast teams have been hit harder by covid which plays a major factor in that record. but based off the eye test i dont think the west is that dominant. This ain't 2008 let's revisit this convo 45-50 games into the season

I was looking for the 2nd half of your paragraph, east coast teams have been hit harder by covid which plays a major factor in that record. but based off the eye test i dont think the west is that dominant. This ain't 2008 let's revisit this convo 45-50 games into the season

What you think doesn't matter much when the facts say otherwise. So much so that you felt the need to fabricate a fact to support your opinion.

What you think doesn't matter much when the facts say otherwise. So much so that you felt the need to fabricate a fact to support your opinion.
Dawg i made a mistake but the fact was yall struggled on the east coast road trip would u feel better if i said that instead of 1-4 nigga? Lol once again outside of those 5 teams i mentioned earlier the West ain't that dominant. Y'all are trying to say drop the bottom west teams in the East and they'd eat and i think that's bullshit, word to the bulls and pelicans last night. The Eastern conference 1-7 when healthy has improved, we'll revisit this convo between game 45-50 since you're so adamant about the topic

Dawg i made a mistake but the fact was yall struggled on the east coast road trip would u feel better if i said that instead of 1-4 nigga? Lol once again outside of those 5 teams i mentioned earlier the West ain't that dominant. Y'all are trying to say drop the bottom west teams in the East and they'd eat and i think that's bullshit, word to the bulls and pelicans last night. The Eastern conference 1-7 when healthy has improved, we'll revisit this convo between game 45-50 since you're so adamant about the topic

You didn’t make a mistake, you tried to pass off a lie to who you thought was a Sixers fan. Own that.

So disregard the facts that we have and go off your opinion that the conferences are equal? You tried using Hawks/Mavs as your example last night until the Mavs came back and won. Now you're stretching for a record shooting night by the Bulls against the lowly Pelicans as your proof?

Yeah, tap out for now and come back later. Or I'll remind you when things stay the same.

Back