Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Bench went from 6th to 23rd or some shit in production lol

offense is horrible

I think honestly and this isn’t me hoping for the best that we need to just get in the playoffs

we need to get 6th or higher because we need that week off before the playoffs badly

we need to have practices and a full session badly

I’m not worried
Y'all missing the olynk clinic huh?

I'm sure it isn't but I know David Robinson has (or had) a minority owner stake with the Spurs. I don't think Tim Duncan does but I can also think he is the type who isn't really interested in stuff like that also. Not to mention how Tim got ripped off for a lot of cash by a guy who was supposed to be a financial advisor.

But if the player has enough money to purchase a small stake in a franchise and the person he is buying the % from runs it past the board of governors and they okay it, it's a go. I'm just surprised the Heat owner and Wade didn't hook up. It could be that the small % price is cheaper for Utah than Miami, the Heat owner never knew Wade was serious about this endeavor, nobody for the Heat wanted to part with any %, or whatever.......

I understand it's a arduous process but it isn't as difficult if the majority owner or other share holders doesn't want it to be if the person buying in is credible ( Wade is) and has the funds
Between this and the LMA thing you 0/2

OG the big homie

he hates ben Simmons as much as I do unless he playing against miami
Wrong. I don't hate him. I want him on my squad. I just want him to quit thinking he has already got to goat status and realize he is a liability a lot of nights and is kinda holding the team back with his passive play. Also I have seen guards and some wings light his ass up many times. I still want no part of Boston in the 'offs.

Back