Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Idk if Vic is the difference maker fam. Plus I feel like he'll get injured again. Hope im wrong though, cause these injuries for Vic are trash
More Vic equals less Dragic who is fucking washed

dedmon as a backup means less strain on bam and less precious who is ass personified but it’s not his fault

etc

just ways those two playing even 30 mins a game combined helps

Last edited:
Is having ownership in a team that simple though that you can pick and choose like that?

also Shoutout to D Wade getting that money

I'm sure it isn't but I know David Robinson has (or had) a minority owner stake with the Spurs. I don't think Tim Duncan does but I can also think he is the type who isn't really interested in stuff like that also. Not to mention how Tim got ripped off for a lot of cash by a guy who was supposed to be a financial advisor.

But if the player has enough money to purchase a small stake in a franchise and the person he is buying the % from runs it past the board of governors and they okay it, it's a go. I'm just surprised the Heat owner and Wade didn't hook up. It could be that the small % price is cheaper for Utah than Miami, the Heat owner never knew Wade was serious about this endeavor, nobody for the Heat wanted to part with any %, or whatever.......

I understand it's a arduous process but it isn't as difficult if the majority owner or other share holders doesn't want it to be if the person buying in is credible ( Wade is) and has the funds

Last edited:
Bench almost squandered a excellent performance from jaylen brown but glad we went undefeated on that road trip. We're playing the human torch next game so hopefully Fournier can come back and he can help us even more

Man I needed that segment. They got windy tf outta there with his dumb ass point he was trying to make.

😆😆😆

Back