Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

You will NOT slander AI in here like y'all ignoramuses do them other muhfuckas.

Fuck that.

AI created half these niggas styles out here. Muhfuckas was scared to rock Cuban Linx before he showed up and went to wearing skinny ass overalls after he left.

But Jimmy still had better players in those games than Aaron Mickie, Tyrone Hill, Eric Snow and a washed up ass Mutombo
moving the goal posts now lmao

That was enough to get to the finals in the East then

Niggas wanna hold AI in high regard when he got past the 2nd round once in his career

Last edited:
If you’re bringing up 2001 finals that’s what you’re doing. Because the result is he lost

niggas be like “yo son nobody lost as well as AI did that year!”
You said they got washed all I said was that they gave the Lakers their toughest out. How is that rewarding anything?

You will NOT slander AI in here like y'all ignoramuses do them other muhfuckas.

Fuck that.

AI created half these niggas styles out here. Muhfuckas was scared to rock Cuban Linx before he showed up and went to wearing skinny ass overalls after he left.
Lmao now we are on the AI created styles portion of the convo when we were talking about success

FCFD78C2-C05E-46B0-8A89-144E16C713C5.gif

Defending AI must be like using a musket

HOF
1 MVP
7x All-NBA
11x All Star
4x scoring champ
ROY
2x All Star MVP

Don’t even bring up Jimmy with AI again and actually be serious. Joking manner, ok cool.

HOF
1 MVP
7x All-NBA
11x All Star
4x scoring champ
ROY
2x All Star MVP

Don’t even bring up Jimmy with AI again and actually be serious. Joking manner, ok cool.
Bro I’m tired of you always being off base during conversations this shit as usual is unnecessary to type because it has nothing to do with the conversation and then the Jimmy butler thing was me using chitown’s logic against him. If you gonna speak when I’m not speaking to you atleast understand what’s going on

Back