Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

MVP ain't success?

I guess HOF ain't either.

Sit this one out, Beta. You still in your feels that AI got voted the best player ever to wear the #3 over your boy.
I’m talking leading your team to success

your horrible takes don’t bother me btw I already know what time it is lol

I know @AZTG ain't co-signing the fuckery....

Negro....stop it.

Name the last MVP for the Manhattan Bricks.
giphy.gif

In fact, the last time the Bricks went past the 1st round, it was ended by ROY HIBBERT.
hibbertblock.0.gif

ROY HIBBERT.

tumblr_mn13xnrmBR1qc9n6mo1_500.jpg

You can get 55000% the fuck outta here.

I TRULY hope Philly draws the Bricks in the 1st round....just so I can laugh when we sweep the fuck outta Randle and the rest of the rejects in The City.

So leading a team of bums to the playoffs damn near every year ain't success, you clown his career so what would you say about your golden eagle Jimmy
If you wanna go buy this wack indicator then Jimmy butler >>> AI since he got 4 diff teams to the playoffs and then you can agree that his lost to the lakers without his 2nd and 3rd players mostly in 6 is a higher achievement

If you wanna go buy this wack indicator then Jimmy butler >>> AI since he got 4 diff teams to the playoffs and then you can agree that his lost to the lakers without his 2nd and 3rd players mostly in 6 is a higher achievement
But Jimmy still had better players in those games than Aaron Mickie, Tyrone Hill, Eric Snow and a washed up ass Mutombo

I’m not clowning AI career I’m saying besides the 2001 finals you never refer to anything else he did success wise in a what? 15 year career?

It’s always ohhh man AI got destroyed that one year and in the midst of being destroyed they squeezed off one win and he made some shots down the stretch over a benchwarmer

Back