Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Lol @ having heat for a 36 year old who’s about to retire and getting up for a regular season game

Grizzlies literally have nothing else going on they don’t have any rivalries and this is the closest thing they have imo unless I’m not thinking of something

but Brooks played well last night

our D really helped him out as well but yeah man he killed us in the 3rd
Pelicans/grizzlies is a nice thing between the two fanbases

Probably won't ever get picked up on a national level though

Why is it a thing? Just because Ja and Zion? Or just because y’all are relatively close as NBA cities?
the latter

its been a thing for a few years now

the games have been for the most part pretty competitive with some outliers here and there but for the most part, they both play each other pretty good and have always seem to matchup well no matter the regimes

the latter

its been a thing for a few years now

the games have been for the most part pretty competitive with some outliers here and there but for the most part, they both play each other pretty good and have always seem to matchup well no matter the regimes
Are you talking about competitive games or an actual budding rivalry?

There needs to be more rivalries though there’s not many anymore

needs to be more forearm shivers to get shit started

Doesn’t have to be

I’m not asking for Celtics/Lakers

I’m asking for like Wizards/Celtics level tension
All these players too friendly with each other, they would rather play with each other than to form any rivalry. We will never see a rivalry start again

Outside of a dust up once in awhile, I don’t think it’ll come back. All these cats hang out in the offseason, train together etc...
You have marcus smart and embiid

And Celtics and sixers always play each other but the issue is

nobody else wanna participate

tatum and brown soft and there’s no other goon on the Celtics

on Philly side everybody is too aloof to wanna do something

well except Dwight lol

i'm pretty sure its not one in memphis lol

just one guy trying to show another nigga why playing with them wasnt the worst thing in the world...dassit
Nah winslow hates us on the low and he got something to prove and Ja also don’t fuck with Igoudala

mix in dirty Grayson Allen and you eventually can get something shaking

we only play the Grizzlies twice a year and they never gonna make a finals so that’s also stops things

Back