Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

one of the most frustrating players I've ever watched in a Rockets uniform

Nobody bricks wide open 3s like Ariza....Nobody

I hated when he would have 1 good game every 5 game average and then this picture would be all over Clutch Fans

tumblr_nja4h57gjI1qa3t0to1_500.png
Ariza forever on my shit list for his game 7 performance.

Nigga no showed at the worst possible time smh.

Fuck em!

Nah we not gon do that. Look at ariza line fam.

View attachment 503416

Lmaooo. So much going on here.

First off, lmfao at the 8 man rotation and 2 of the players only playing 5 and 8 minutes. Thats some shit I be running on 2k. Got me dead right now.

To your point, Ariza was def the worst, but 2 for 13 and 2 for 12 from 3 is def some no show in a game 7 shit. Plus scroll to the right and show the turnover stats. Im trying to see something.

Lmaooo. So much going on here.

First off, lmfao at the 8 man rotation and 2 of the players only playing 5 and 8 minutes. Thats some shit I be running on 2k. Got me dead right now.

To your point, Ariza was def the worst, but 2 for 13 and 2 for 12 from 3 is def some no show in a game 7 shit. Plus scroll to the right and show the turnover stats. Im trying to see something.
Outside of Capela and maybe pj tucker everybody was subpar. Dantoni with shitty rotations nobody had any legs left.

7781788A-24C0-421D-810C-5EB9587793BD.png

On Tuesday, Saddiq Bey etched his name into the Detroit Pistons record books after another hot-shooting night from beyond the arc in a loss to the Denver Nuggets. Bey produced 25 points and one assist in 24 minutes of work during the 134-119 loss on the road. He converted on 9-of-15 shots from the field, including 6-of-12 from 3-point range for his fourth game of the season with at least six triples, which is tied for the most by a rookie in history.

– via Cody Taylor @ The Rookie Wire

Lol @ having heat for a 36 year old who’s about to retire and getting up for a regular season game

Grizzlies literally have nothing else going on they don’t have any rivalries and this is the closest thing they have imo unless I’m not thinking of something

but Brooks played well last night

our D really helped him out as well but yeah man he killed us in the 3rd

On Tuesday, Saddiq Bey etched his name into the Detroit Pistons record books after another hot-shooting night from beyond the arc in a loss to the Denver Nuggets. Bey produced 25 points and one assist in 24 minutes of work during the 134-119 loss on the road. He converted on 9-of-15 shots from the field, including 6-of-12 from 3-point range for his fourth game of the season with at least six triples, which is tied for the most by a rookie in history.

– via Cody Taylor @ The Rookie Wire

Yo where is Sekou? Lol

Back