Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Lol what? I think the knicks and Heat are done so if they met in the playoffs, when they would make a game plan it would be harder since those two didn’t play in any of the games

fuck off

It would be harder for those 2 players as well smart guy.

Stop saying anything.

Wait I wanna show you one more thing that was impressive to me

also yeah but in the playoffs you would be playing against oladipo and Bjelica for the most part you haven’t played against so it would be harder

Real talk, showing me 1 clip does what? Take out payton and put rose or IQ in and thats a whole different sequence.

Yall defense isnt what killed us last night, it was yall 3rd quarter scoring. Butler went off, and the game was loss. Yall had like a 40 point quarter and still scored less than a 100.

Yall defense is legit. I been giving Bam all these props. But the sequence you showing dont scare me.

And oladipo and bjelica def dont scare me. Its a reason oladipo was traded for a bag of chips. Yall HOPING oladipo can get back to form, but going off the oladipo ive seen for 2 years, dude subpar defensively and offensively.

Im more worried about herro getting hot and making tough shots. Im cool with oladipo taking herros minutes.

All that said, im not gon act like a dumb ass knicks fan and say Knicks are world beaters. I see us as a first round exit. But against the heat, ive seen enough to say that will be a competitive series.

So yeah all in all Russell Westbrook can’t do anything impressive to me anymore unless he turns into a high IQ player or does something instrumental that gets his team out the first round

Real talk, showing me 1 clip does what? Take out payton and put rose or IQ in and thats a whole different sequence.

Yall defense isnt what killed us last night, it was yall 3rd quarter scoring. Butler went off, and the game was loss. Yall had like a 40 point quarter and still scored less than a 100.

Yall defense is legit. I been giving Bam all these props. But the sequence you showing dont scare me.

And oladipo and bjelica def dont scare me. Its a reason oladipo was traded for a bag of chips. Yall HOPING oladipo can get back to form, but going off the oladipo ive seen for 2 years, dude subpar defensively and offensively.

Im more worried about herro getting hot and making tough shots. Im cool with oladipo taking herros minutes.

All that said, im not gon act like a dumb ass knicks fan and say Knicks are world beaters. I see us as a first round exit. But against the heat, ive seen enough to say that will be a competitive series.
I was just showing bam switching onto 3-4 diff guys

also you gonna have to worry about

Herro
Butler
Bam
Oladipo

and to lesser extents

Duncan and Dragic

it’s a lot

competitive gentleman’s sweep

I was just showing bam switching onto 3-4 diff guys

also you gonna have to worry about

Herro
Butler
Bam
Oladipo

and to lesser extents

Duncan and Dragic

it’s a lot

competitive gentleman’s sweep

Lmaoooo. Nah fam. Yall not that scary.

I rather play the heat than play the Nets, Sixers, or Bucks. Yall in that next tier.

Yall still the favorites, but we making it competitive.

Back