Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

AP what you think?

Trash
Lazy
Uninformed

14 national televised games this year but he needs to be on a bigger stage?

25? Games in a row of 20+pts shooting 50% or higher and he's quietly having a good season?

Lastly, the people behind the AD shit not around. Why keep bringing him up at this point. Like bigger markers haven't had incompetent front offices.

Sometimes the best take is the one you keep to yourself. But what it really sounded like is someone trying to prop her up but gave her trash talking points to use. She didn't even bother correcting herself after she said he played in the east.

Another garbage take

Well lemme clarify. Yes, the triple double has been diluted beyond recognition, however, not every player gonna win a chip and while that's probably the goal of everyone, I think his somewhat redemption story should be more highlighted vs saying if he don't win a title his career is a wash

Another garbage take

Well lemme clarify. Yes, the triple double has been diluted beyond recognition, however, not every player gonna win a chip and while that's probably the goal of everyone, I think his somewhat redemption story should be more highlighted vs saying if he don't win a title his career is a wash

I think you’re slightly missing the point.

I think Stephen A is simply saying he doesn’t care about the big statistical games like this one from Russ if it doesn’t matter in the grand scheme of his career at this point.

maybe a few years back yeah but now? Ehhh

I’m kinda the same way now. It’s why luka could have the same game and it would mean more. It’s the stage of their careers also being a factor as well

I think you’re slightly missing the point.

I think Stephen A is simply saying he doesn’t care about the big statistical games like this one from Russ if it doesn’t matter in the grand scheme of his career at this point.

maybe a few years back yeah but now? Ehhh

I’m kinda the same way now. It’s why luka could have the same game and it would mean more. It’s the stage of their careers also being a factor as well
ahhh...gotcha

Like Russell cant wow me with anything at this point except having a great playoff series and leading a team to the 2nd round

won’t happen with him as one of the best players on the team though

All of these are facts.

Bam was the help defender in every play last night and the Knicks couldnt penetrate at all.

And in a playoff setting, the Knicks would be the underdogs. Thats a fact too.

All that said, Knicks had leads in all 3 games against the heat. With the proper adjustments, and if we get totally healthy, I think the Knicks make it competitive.

All of these are facts.

Bam was the help defender in every play last night and the Knicks couldnt penetrate at all.

And in a playoff setting, the Knicks would be the underdogs. Thats a fact too.

All that said, Knicks had leads in all 3 games against the heat. With the proper adjustments, and if we get totally healthy, I think the Knicks make it competitive.
Wait I wanna show you one more thing that was impressive to me

also yeah but in the playoffs you would be playing against oladipo and Bjelica for the most part you haven’t played against so it would be harder

Wait I wanna show you one more thing that was impressive to me

also yeah but in the playoffs you would be playing against oladipo and Bjelica for the most part you haven’t played against so it would be harder

@AZTG you gotta stab this nigga for that last sentence man.

Back