Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

They still in their early 20s and haven’t even played together for a full season.

And they have a top 5 offense. The problem is they still young and can’t close out games yet.

You claim you know ball. Shit is obvious.

Maybe I'm wrong but Zion strikes me as a player who is going to be at his best in his mid 20s than his late 20s like D Rose or Blake Griffin

If I was the Pels I'd would be trying to pick a direction and start building around sooner rather than later

Zo might be to expensive after this year. He’s developing real nice.

To be honest. Coaching is the worse thing about this team. From the rotation and lack of late game adjustments.

I can see if we don’t sign Zo but wanting a draft pick just because means nothing.

BI needs to step it defensively. The effort ain’t there
It's not just because. Before I continue what I'm about to say, have you watched any college basketball this season or know the top ten prospects of this draft class?

They still in their early 20s and haven’t even played together for a full season.

And they have a top 5 offense. The problem is they still young and can’t close out games yet.

You claim you know ball. Shit is obvious.
Zo and Ingram is going to be in year 6 next season. We REALLY have to stop using this excuse for young players.

What's the Grizzlies excuse? Hornets? They both have young cores like us with players not as heavily regarded yet them niggas play with a edge I NEVER seen Zo or Ingram play with and Zo and Ingram is likely older. You are who you are fam. Not denying their talent, but their mental makeup is losers my G. You think shit going to change for them like in year 6-7? The only way I see is if they be around alphas they could never become those type of leaders without learning from them.

Zo and Ingram is going to be in year 6 next season. We REALLY have to stop using this excuse for young players.

What's the Grizzlies excuse? Hornets? They both have young cores like us with players not as heavily regarded yet them niggas play with a edge I NEVER seen Zo or Ingram play with and Zo and Ingram is likely older. You are who you are fam. Not denying their talent, but their mental makeup is losers my G. You think shit going to change for them like in year 6-7? The only way I see is if they be around alphas they could never become those type of leaders without learning from them.

You talking bout one team below 500 and another 1 game above 500.

If you know basketball and watched the team you would know the problem is coaching and signing Adams and Bledsoe.

No need to respond.

David west
That's actually pretty good, but that ratio is still horrible.

David west vs

Juju Wright
Hilton Armstrong
Gustavo Ayon
Jeff Whitey
Kendrich Williams
Frank Jackson
Austin Rivers
Patrick Young
Marcus Thorton
Darren Collinson
Tony Carr
Brian Roberts

Etc. All them niggas either went to another team and thrived or stayed here and fizzled out.

You talking bout one team below 500 and another 1 game above 500.

If you know basketball and watched the team you would know the problem is coaching and signing Adams and Bledsoe.

No need to respond.
You one of those fans that want to scapegoat the coach when the players personalities are passive betas. SVG is not the coach I would have went with, but to constantly ignore the core DNA and mental makeup is pretty alarming. I just want to know why fam.... Why?

That's actually pretty good, but that ratio is still horrible.

David west vs

Juju Wright
Hilton Armstrong
Gustavo Ayon
Jeff Whitey
Kendrich Williams
Frank Jackson
Austin Rivers
Patrick Young
Marcus Thorton
Darren Collinson
Tony Carr
Brian Roberts

Etc. All them niggas either went to another team and thrived or stayed here and fizzled out.
Buddy hield got traded for 65 games of Demarcus cousins lol

They also don't play in the East
I'm just tired of the excuses bro. You have to know when to cut bait early before it be another AD situation.

You remember what the first major domino effect for AD to leave right? Eric "Pudding" Gordon begging the Pelicans to not match the offer because his heart was in PHX. Since then, our core was set with a sourpuss who was always injured and didn't want to be here, and that rippled to other decisions we made based on the cap and the type of players.

Cut. Your. Sunk costs. Early. Pelicans fans don't know how to do this and NEVER did. It's even worst when we have a car salesman in David Griffin who struggles with the same thing.

Back