Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Because Kris Dunn was setting the league ablaze in Minnesota

Carter just a bum, his only fan @toheeb27 is starting to come around on that

Lauri not a bum he's just fragile
Dunn’s career still had hope though for ascension

by the time he left the bulls he’s backup PG status when his Career trajectory shoulda had him in fultz territory

You drafted a bum at 7? Tough

lauri isn’t being maximized to his potential

@southsil4lil

you expected ayton to be the biggest benefactor of Chris paul coming to Phoenix

did You expect this?

View attachment 478424View attachment 478425

Kind of...I expected his usage rate to go down but for him to be a more efficient scorer because Paul would be getting him the ball in better spots

True Shooting % was .568 last season.....627% this season

With that being Ayton has been lost in the sauce a little and has had to get in where he fits in more than I thought....but I think that'll get better as roles become more defined and the chemistry gets better

Something to pay attention to though and keep an eye on especially if you watched Suns-Lakers game the other night......Phoenix been closing games with Dario Saric at center and they've been really good offensively and defensively doing that

Kind of...I expected his usage rate to go down but for him to be a more efficient scorer because Paul would be getting him the ball in better spots

True Shooting % was .568 last season.....627% this season

With that being Ayton has been lost in the sauce a little and has had to get in where he fits in more than I thought....but I think that'll get better as roles become more defined and the chemistry gets better

Something to pay attention to though and keep an eye on especially if you watched Suns-Lakers game the other night......Phoenix been closing games with Dario Saric at center and they've been really good offensively and defensively doing that
I remember seeing a stat that the suns were I think 10-1 when Frank Kaminsky started? Or was that saric?

Me I thought Ayton would take a significant leap in scoring and yes his EFG% is up but I mean that was expected really but idk I thought he would have an easier time being set up better

this is from some one not watching the games so idk

I remember seeing a stat that the suns were I think 10-1 when Frank Kaminsky started? Or was that saric?

Me I thought Ayton would take a significant leap in scoring and yes his EFG% is up but I mean that was expected really but idk I thought he would have an easier time being set up better

this is from some one not watching the games so idk

When you look at the on/off numbers they've been better with him off the court and like I said the Saric at center lineups have been amazing

I really feel like it's going to get better for Ayton as the season goes on but its definitely something to keep an eye on especially how he handles being benched down the stretch of games

eec02d826391164db7e7ddbc7ed675cf.gif

Utah showed last night why they getting sonned in the first or second round again

As deep as that roster is they have nobody that can defend big wings/forwards(please dont say Royce O'Neal)

Tobias Harris and Ben Simmons was giving them that work

We're playing a shorthanded raptors team so we need to go 4-0 heading into the break. This would make us 3-0 against the raptors this season which will bode well in the standings later on

You get the job, you gotta hire me on. LMAO. I have some ideas also. I think some wouldn't even be that expensive to make or produce.. I think because they don't make as much money in the states like the NFL and their NETWORK does that is the reason why their NBA TV programming is so bare.

What are some ideas you have?
Top 10 list of biggest game winners, best dunks, clutchest players, most underrated similar to NFL network's top 10. Top 50 players voted by the players similar to the NFL 100.

Back