Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Can never have too many players like that but he left playing with Murray and Jokic because he wanted a bigger role so he might not be thrilled being the 3/4 option in Boston
I thought the same but being the starting 4 on a team that now can contend for the ECF by adding him might make him feel diff after wasting away on the worst team in the league

also if they don’t keep kemba he can move to being the clear cut 3rd option

but again idk he might really care about that

ima go out on a limb and say vic is never gonna look like he did in 2017-2018

not rooting for it but I’m calling it early

what ppl want vic to be again CJ McCollum gives you every year but there’s no way him and dame ever break up

what ppl want vic to be again CJ McCollum gives you every year but there’s no way him and dame ever break up

I'm giving him until the end of next season before I make that verdict. But it's not looking promising.

Your boy Wall seems to be looking a little better though.

That's not really going out on a limb if you've(when I say you I mean people who watch basketball) been watching him play

Vic was playing at an all NBA level before he hurt and his surgery was over a year ago and he's been pretty awful since...I think most people know he's never getting close to that level again

I'm giving him until the end of next season before I make that verdict. But it's not looking promising.

Your boy Wall seems to be looking a little better though.

Wall has to shake off a lot of rust still and even if he looks fine physically (he doesn’t have the same lift he did) I think coming back and to the way this team is right now is kinda doing him a disservice. But on the other hand he really is getting the reps in but he has to attack so much and relentlessly to get anything to happen.

wall def looks better than vic though

when I watch vic now and him and the bubble both times he’s looked...brittle to me. Sometimes while I’m watching I feel like he’s gonna snap his leg.

idk man

That's not really going out on a limb if you've(when I say you I mean people who watch basketball) been watching him play

Vic was playing at an all NBA level before he hurt and his surgery was over a year ago and he's been pretty awful since...I think most people know he's never getting close to that level again
Yeahh that season gonna wind up looking like an aberration

Lmaoo.

Would def be a good pickup for Boston.

But imagine going to detroit cause you wanted to play for a black coach, and then be traded to Boston of all places.

I know right.....they apparently still hanging niggas here.

Last edited:
Back