Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

See the source image

How you not like this?

:chillout:

Hold on. Does he really have to say why? Couldn’t just say because he wanted the time off or something? Has to be because Bam wasn’t selected? There’s no need to go above and beyond all the time. Just saying my friend

:chillout:

Hold on. Does he really have to say why? Couldn’t just say because he wanted the time off or something? Has to be because Bam wasn’t selected? There’s no need to go above and beyond all the time. Just saying my friend
lol you upset because he explained why he’s turning it down? He didn’t even make any wild proclamation or anything

“I’m a great teammate because I turned down an all star selection because my teammate wasn’t selected along with meeeeee!!!!”

View attachment 475061
lol to me I took it as

“I think bam deserves to be there too and probably more than me. And If he not gonna be there then I don’t wanna go”

I really don’t understand the issue and at this point by multiple people..idk different wavelengths I guess. To me it’s commendable and he didn’t even come out and make this known to publications so there’s no attention seeking...

idk man shit weird to me

Back