Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Wiz is 4 games back from the 5 seed and they in last place.

Damn the East weak

Still Cleveland, Orlando and detroit behind Washington. But yeah weak af. Imo at the moment the nets are the only team built to get to the finals and compete and their still a piece short.

No love for 76ers? I still think they are the ones to beat in the East.

Ehh. They need more people imo. And who knows how Embiid gonna hold up.

Gotta have more than just the best record. We've watched the bucks dominate the regular season and do nothing in the playoffs for years now. Celtics, heat or even Toronto at 8 would give the 76ers a battle first round. Or in a second round matchup. They need to make a deadline move for me to take them serious. They're playing good but I'm not just giving it to them off 30-35 regular season games.

Nets got 2 niggas that have went and got the whole thing and another that has contended and had great individual success. They're more primed and certain shit just gonna carry over better in the playoffs. Just a center and a depth piece away from me having zero doubts about them.

76ers a Simmons or Embiid injury away from being a easy take. Alot of things need to go right as they're currently built.

Last edited by a moderator:
33/10/8 tonight

crazy how flirting with triple doubles all of a sudden is his and bam’s new normal

Dragic with the 26 off the bench

just need Herro back so he can eliminate these gabe Vincent mins
Serious question

Now the triple double means something to you?

“I would never shut up about things that’s wrong,” James said when asked about Ibrahimovic’s comments. “I preach about my people and I preach about equality, social injustice, racism, systematic voter suppression, things that go on in our community,” James said. “Because I was a part of my community at one point and seeing the things that was going on and I know what’s going on still because I have a group of 300-plus kids at my school that’s going through the same thing and they need a voice. And I’m their voice. I’m their voice and I use my platform to continue to shed light on everything that may be going on not only in my community but around this country and around the world.

– via Jace Evans @ USA Today Sports

Back