Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

He fills the Doc role

my post was directed at you having 3 all star caliber players and then Doc (I just didn’t mention him)

basically stop being greedy make shake Milton and Danny green work
What fan in the world doesn't want every good player on their team? It's an arms race nigga. Tool up.

Oh I agree man I was telling Ax the other day it’s crazy how much y’all have underachieved and y’all gotta do better

but then he brought up miami like that takes away from what I said

wonder if you cool with renting John Collins and then maybe moving kemba in the offseason to have the money to pay for him long term

Ahh although it was fun to pop shit about the heat, I knew at lot of their troubles just had to deal with health n the COVID shit like alot of teams(at least to me that's what it is)...I always thought them n Raptors will get it together at some point

John Collins would be a nice but these nigs ain't in any position to be a threat to any of the top teams in the east right now. So I wouldn't just rent em...

All i need to happen now is Cousins going to the Nets to really keep Danny out here looking stupid.....

Ahh although it was fun to pop shit about the heat, I knew at lot of their troubles just had to deal with health n the COVID shit like alot of teams(at least to me that's what it is)...I always thought them n Raptors will get it together at some point

John Collins would be a nice but these nigs ain't in any position to be a threat to any of the top teams in the east right now. So I wouldn't just rent em...

All i need to happen now is Cousins going to the Nets to really keep Danny out here looking stupid.....
Yeah I agree

and well it wouldn’t be a rental if you can get rid of kemba in that deal (like a 3 team) that also gives you like a Solomon hill or something

Cousins I can assure you won’t go to boston

to me Boston isn’t a destination for players at all

I’m a fan of players being spread out so when I see teams being gluttonous it bothers me on the low

but you right
Gluttony usually comes at a price. As the enemy, you should want us to chase an old ass Lowry so we would have to give up our younger assets. Like I want yall to trade for someone that causes you to have to get rid of Herro, Nunn, and DRob.

Gluttony usually comes at a price. As the enemy, you should want us to chase an old ass Lowry so we would have to give up our younger assets. Like I want yall to trade for someone that causes you to have to get rid of Herro, Nunn, and DRob.
Fuck Herro and Drob bruh neither are in my future plans for the heat

And you giving up younger assets wouldn’t mean anything to me because and you still would have Simmons, Embiid, and tobias (possibly) for the foreseeable future

I’ll be transparent, the minute Brett brown got fired I knew what time it was because I knew for years he was the one holding yall back

the same way I know for years that bud is holding the bucks back

Yeah I agree

and well it wouldn’t be a rental if you can get rid of kemba in that deal (like a 3 team) that also gives you like a Solomon hill or something

Why don't you think Boston is a destination players would go to? Their team is pretty good and the right piece or two could really help them get to the finals or maybe even win. Why wouldn't a player want a chance at being that player to help them get over the hump?

I'm honestly very interested to see why you made that statement

Fuck Herro and Drob bruh neither are in my future plans for the heat

And you giving up younger assets wouldn’t mean anything to me because and you still would have Simmons, Embiid, and tobias (possibly) for the foreseeable future

I’ll be transparent, the minute Brett brown got fired I knew what time it was because I knew for years he was the one holding yall back

the same way I know for years that bud is holding the bucks back

Fuck your players! What happened to Heat culture? LMAO.

Yeah I agree

Yea, I think the kind of money Collins wants, Boston can't give him even if they were to get rid of Kemba. I dont want Cousins, I just didnt want him going to the competition and i wouldn't expect none of the big name free agents wanting to come to Boston right now. I think they know that too..their approach is to let the Lebron/AD Lakers/big 3 Nets, etc... run it's course and by that time Tatum and Brown are truly in their prime they(the Cs) will be try to capitalize on that next wave of stars to add with Tatum and Brown.

Yea, I think the kind of money Collins wants, Boston can't give him even if they were to get rid of Kemba. I dont want Cousins, I just didnt want him going to the competition and i wouldn't expect none of the big name free agents wanting to come to Boston right now. I think they know that too..their approach is to let the Lebron/AD Lakers/big 3 Nets, etc... run it's course and by that time Tatum and Brown will truly be in their prime and they(the Cs) will be able to capitalize on that next wave of stars to add with Tatum and Brown.

I don't think John Collins is the best fit for your Celtics, he is a good young player but not much of a defender.

Ainge screwed up when he didn't trade Heyward to Indiana for Myles Turner and Doug McDermott. He tried to get cute and get Thompson for cheaper and it back fired in my opinion. Turner provided the rim protection and even a bit of outside shooting along with Doug's outside shooting. It would have been a perfect trade for both teams. Charlotte is happy as hell Ainge was silly and it seems Gordon is happy in NC.

I don't know what's going on with Stevens and your team as far chemistry and coaching but I do agree they don't look like they did a few seasons ago when Kyrie was tripping. They seemed to run way more offensive sets a few seasons ago but now it's more isolation ball. Maybe Brad Stevens is trying to let his best players cook and not be as hands on? I think when Smart comes back and Kemba (hopefully) gets into his groove they will be okay. They still need front court help, I like Robert Williams and Theis is solid but shouldn't be getting as many minutes as ne does.

You guys have talent but it needs to be assessed what works best together and how to maximize it.

I don't think John Collins is the best fit for your Celtics, he is a good young player but not much of a defender.

Ainge screwed up when he didn't trade Heyward to Indiana for Myles Turner and Doug McDermott. He tried to get cute and get Thompson for cheaper and it back fired in my opinion. Turner provided the rim protection and even a bit of outside shooting along with Doug's outside shooting. It would have been a perfect trade for both teams. Charlotte is happy as hell Ainge was silly and it seems Gordon is happy in NC.

I don't know what's going on with Stevens and your team as far chemistry and coaching but I do agree they don't look like they did a few seasons ago when Kyrie was tripping. They seemed to run way more offensive sets a few seasons ago but now it's more isolation ball. Maybe Brad Stevens is trying to let his best players cook and not be as hands on? I think when Smart comes back and Kemba (hopefully) gets into his groove they will be okay. They still need front court help, I like Robert Williams and Theis is solid but shouldn't be getting as many minutes as ne does.

You guys have talent but it needs to be assessed what works best together and how to maximize it.

I agree with your assessment. We do need defense and why I don't want Cousins, but i would still take Collins because he is someone with some athleticism and scoring ability which we lack as well. Danny did f up this off season and now all his f ups with not pulling triggers on trades of the past is coming back to him in my IMO. I just want this fix before Tatum and Brown get wasted.

Why don't you think Boston is a destination players would go to? Their team is pretty good and the right piece or two could really help them get to the finals or maybe even win. Why wouldn't a player want a chance at being that player to help them get over the hump?

I'm honestly very interested to see why you made that statement
Ehh just history

I mean outside of bit role players who has really agreed to sign with Boston as a free agent?

yes Boston theoretically checks off the boxes of what you would want as a FA but I’ve heard at various times in the past few years that maybe some players don’t rock with the organization like that

See i think that is all what some media and fans drum up (edit: I am not knocking anyone for having that opinion either)..at the end of the day..these players are either gonna go where the money is at and/or go where they can win championships. The Lebrons, KDs, ADs weren't coming to boston. Not cause of anything historical just boston is not winning a championship right now, their stars are too young right now.

That Kyrie ish was just Kyrie being Kyrie, because he got away with murder in boston. Ainge let him do whatever, cause the plan was to lure AD to Boston but Kyrie, went Kyrie. like i said..this wave of superstars aint coming to boston on some free agent ish....but if it goes they way i think they are looking at it...they will be in on the next wave of talent, right around the time Brown and Tatum are in their prime..

Last edited:
Back