Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

All them shitty 4th quarters will play into your hands at the end of the day. Its experience.

No Christian Wood,no Oladipo and Cousins waiting to be sent away, the Bulls shouldn't lose to the Rockets

Don't set yourself up like this. Not good for the soul.

John wall and J'sean tate balling right now. And gordon still having a pretty good season. Them niggas talk too much but they got heart.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kings lost 7 straight? When lol last I checked they was on a win streak

time to sell off Barnes, Jabari Parker, and Holmes and just play bagley a lot more of mins

Man..they might as well, don't need anymore short guys..but take him to replace kemba..!?!?

They don't play any defense anyways. In fact the teams IT were on did.
Lol slow down there

nobody said anything to replace kemba but it might do good to bring someone from Stevens’ peak to help get the team back to rocking with Brad

it’s like Thibs bringing rose everywhere he goes

just to replace that bum Jeff Teague

Lol slow down there

nobody said anything to replace kemba but it might do good to bring someone from Stevens’ peak to help get the team back to rocking with Brad

it’s like Thibs bringing rose everywhere he goes

just to replace that bum Jeff Teague

My point is just to say, a shake up needs to happen. Kemba missing for me wasnt a problem. Kemba taken bad shots and not looking for better ones was a problem.

giphy.gif

My point is just to say, a shake up needs to happen. Kemba missing for me wasnt a problem. Kemba taken bad shots and not looking for better ones was a problem.
Oh I agree man I was telling Ax the other day it’s crazy how much y’all have underachieved and y’all gotta do better

but then he brought up miami like that takes away from what I said

wonder if you cool with renting John Collins and then maybe moving kemba in the offseason to have the money to pay for him long term

Back