Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Not surprised Saunders got the boot, a new active coach getting hired mid season surprising though. Who's the last coach to get hired off someone else's bench mid season?

Finch reputation is really good though. Circumstances just bizarre

This new coach gone run with the current wolves assistant coaches or he gone bring in a whole new staff tomorrow morning? LOL

Gat damn, the wolves are a shit organization

Not surprised Saunders got the boot, a new active coach getting hired mid season surprising though. Who's the last coach to get hired off someone else's bench mid season?

Finch reputation is really good though. Circumstances just bizarre

I have been watching the NBA for 30 years n I've never seen this b4

Ayo so they was looking for a coach behind this nigga’s back while he game planning and shit? T-Wolves continue to be a trash organization

Ayo so they was looking for a coach behind this nigga’s back while he game planning and shit? T-Wolves continue to be a trash organization
In their defense, Saunders didn’t deserve any better

he got the job out of respect for his pops and they knew he was garbage but it wouldn’t have looked good firing him after his interim season and then they gave him a real shot last year until covid derailed things so they gave him yet another shot this year and they was like iight enough is enough lol

It’s also funny how he got fired after he lost to thibs who he replaced in minny

Why is it so hard for y'all to admit y'all don't watch every single minute of every single game? Lol

I mean, y'all not getting paid to. I don't expect you to

But y'all get so up in arms when y'all get called it about it instead of saying "I haven't watched enough games to have an intelligent conversation about it"

I literally just did it with Axel and like a g, he shared some knowledge with me that I didn't know

Back