Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

If Zach Lavine leads the bulls to the playoffs does he deserve all NBA consideration?

Each vid im dropping usually ranges from 5-10 minutes so nobody has to sit through a 2 hour podcast of random banter lol

I like you guys POD but I hate your homeboys background.

The green screen shit is hella distracting. LMAO.

Following the Pacers’ 120-112 overtime loss to the Chicago Bulls on Feb. 15, a fan requested $100 from Turner through the mobile payment service, blaming him for the loss. Turner, who in 36 minutes registered 11 points, six blocks, six rebounds, two assists and five fouls in the game, ignored the request.
When the fan re-sent it, Turner ignored it again. “Who is this guy?” he recalled thinking. The third time provoked a response. Turner decided to play along, paying the fan his attention and a penny.

The payment wasn’t well received. “Hey @Original_Turner I don’t appreciate the Venmo after your performance against the bulls,” the fan tweeted Thursday. Turner’s response exposed their tiff and his Venmo account. But instead of more restitution requests, he received a minor windfall as fans sent him pennies — and in some cases, much more.

“All those pennies [and] two cents in a matter of three or four hours added up to $230 just like that,” he said, adding that he and his friend decided to flip the small fortune into a fundraiser. He tweeted that he would match whatever he received and send it to help families affected by this week’s winter storm and subsequent power outages in Texas.
His business manager, Lavelt Page, told ESPN that Turner is targeting charitable organizations and five to 10 families to help with issues such as homelessness and water damage.

“I’m already at $12,235, and I’m going to match all those donations,” Turner said Saturday.
Later, the National Basketball Players Association joined the cause, also offering to match those donations until his impromptu fundraiser ends Sunday night.

Ard officially made the thread gonna be slowly posting more videos in there and uploading a few more throughout the week. Got multiple articles as a team we should be putting out 3-5 per week and hopefully more once we get rolling

Ard officially made the thread gonna be slowly posting more videos in there and uploading a few more throughout the week. Got multiple articles as a team we should be putting out 3-5 per week and hopefully more once we get rolling

Yall doing dope shit. Ima make sure to click on them mfers even if I cant listen to all them

Yall doing dope shit. Ima make sure to click on them mfers even if I cant listen to all them
Thank you man appreciate that. I grew up loving this game and have been passionate about basketball my entire life. Seeing the overt criticism from the media when it's so many talented players in the league not getting shine along with getting tired of being in the hamster wheel of warehouse work i had to make this career change. Standup being affected by the Rona played a part but i went to school for mass communications at 18 and wrote my 1st article at 16 so this feels kinda full circle

Back