Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

He had his moments offensively where he shot the 3 ball really good and was valuable playmaker but defensively and athletically he's completely cooked

I do think he can still give a contender solid minutes though especially if they can cover for him on defense

His lateral movement was never the greatest on defense, but he can't move laterally at all anymore. It's almost painful to watch.

According to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN during a pregame appearance on NBA Countdown, the Lakers also are looking hard at P.J. Tucker: “The Lakers have been active. I know they’ve made calls about some wing players to see if there is some shooting available out there. Another player they’re interested in: P.J. Tucker, from the Houston Rockets. There’s a lot of interest among contenders in Tucker, who’s in the last year of his deal. The Miami Heat, who the Lakers play tonight, Milwaukee, Brooklyn, several others. One thing I’m told is that Houston wants back not picks, but a player that they can plug back into their lineup.”

– via Harrison Faigen @ Silverscreenandroll.com

MVP candidate
Slow down.

giphy.gif

According to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN during a pregame appearance on NBA Countdown, the Lakers also are looking hard at P.J. Tucker: “The Lakers have been active. I know they’ve made calls about some wing players to see if there is some shooting available out there. Another player they’re interested in: P.J. Tucker, from the Houston Rockets. There’s a lot of interest among contenders in Tucker, who’s in the last year of his deal. The Miami Heat, who the Lakers play tonight, Milwaukee, Brooklyn, several others. One thing I’m told is that Houston wants back not picks, but a player that they can plug back into their lineup.”

– via Harrison Faigen @ Silverscreenandroll.com

Rockets want a pick and player for a 36 year old PJ Tucker? FOH

Aye just wanna let yall know ahead of time. I'm dropping videos not on some spam shit, just wanna have discussion. We've covered all 30 teams, the NBA coverage on the larger scale is getting worse as well
Make a thread posting your vids and I'll sticky them, when something new drops it goes in there so it won't get lost in here

Back