Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

“Oh they cancel each other out“

but now they feeling for old man river and want to reward him on his way out.

I feel like if you say he was better than Jordan, it’s personal. Nba in a good space, maybe they couldve been better if they didnt Push that. he should be compared to peers. Jordan was better, that’s stupid

talking about MVP fromtrunners before the stretch run is dumb Shit and proof how trash media is. There’s 30 nba teams, 450 players, 1000 stories

pick some
Follow Da Hoop Panel on Twitter and youtube, we just finished covering the heat, grizzlies, spurs, thunder Lakers and wolves to complete our coverage of all 30 teams. I still have to edit and upload and i have a Malcolm Brogdon article dropping this weekend. It's a slow grind but we're striving to get NBA media passes

Just when I thought this season cant get better, I saw rumors that the Celtics team have tuned out Stevens and ainge and stevens had to come out and deny it?

Tatum and brown for frank, knox, rj and picks. Yall heard it here first.

Just when I thought this season cant get better, I saw rumors that the Celtics team have tuned out Stevens and ainge and stevens had to come out and deny it?

Personal opinion i think a lot of the team tuned him out. U can gtfoh with that poo poo platter of a trade offer tho

I'm telling yall. They don't fuck with Kemba. Stevens does. Trouble, trouble, trouble.

Last edited:
If them young mfers dont fuck with kemba, fuck them. They didnt fuck with hayward either. If thats the case, trade them mfer.

To the Knicks.
The biggest name yall gonna get is Jimmy Butler. Yall heard it here first.

Lonzo with a Pull up Three.....

giphy.gif

Back