Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

talking about MVP fromtrunners before the stretch run is dumb Shit and proof how trash media is. There’s 30 nba teams, 450 players, 1000 stories

pick some

Bron winning the mvp. Everyone else is just having great seasons.
If he ain’t win it last year I don’t think he should this year

he’s hardly better as it’s only few % points efficiency wise and he’s averaging 3 assists less than last year

but the media not calling him washed this year so the narrative is back

If he ain’t win it last year I don’t think he should this year

he’s hardly better as it’s only few % points efficiency wise and he’s averaging 3 assists less than last year

but the media not calling him washed this year so the narrative is back
Imo it seems like the media feels like they owe him one, especially since Giannis went out like a bitch in the bubble. And they are constantly bringing up how he hasn't aged a bit when they talk about him. If LA maintains their position while AD is out, watch the slurp fest the press does for him bcuz Bron will put up better numbers being the absolute go to guy.

I'm personally rooting for Dame (the most overlooked star in the game for a few years now) and Biid misses too many games to be in real contention for it.
Just my opinion. I don't have facts to back up anything I said.

Imo it seems like the media feels like they owe him one, especially since Giannis went out like a bitch in the bubble. And they are constantly bringing up how he hasn't aged a bit when they talk about him. If LA maintains their position while AD is out, watch the slurp fest the press does for him bcuz Bron will put up better numbers being the absolute go to guy.

I'm personally rooting for Dame (the most overlooked star in the game for a few years now) and Biid misses too many games to be in real contention for it.
Just my opinion. I don't have facts to back up anything I said.
Respectable and if Lebron is gonna have to do more with AD out I’m sure his % will drop a bit to where they were last year thus reaffirming me saying he had a better year last year. But yeah I could see the media feeling like they owe him

I’m personally rooting for dame and Jokic myself

ima jump out I don’t even like talking about Lebron even this much

To be honest. I stopped caring about MVP when Russ won it.
I don’t care if I’m a hater

you can’t waste mvps on bullshit narratives. Yeah he a beast but he playing dumbass basketball. give it to steph again. With or without KD, he’s better and Playing better basketball.

Harden took the warriors 7

2C4BE18D-99E7-46D9-8214-43869A9735A0.gif

Back