Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

4-14 since the 6-1 start

tumblr_n1cts5hIsz1qc1jg4o1_400.gif

The 14th seed in the west is 4 games out of the 4th seed

Pistons the only team in the East you can really write off

I don't see a robust buyout market since pretty much every team except for like two has a real chance of making the play in game

Need a time like a Orlando to commit to blowing it up and start having a fire sale...I think Fournier could help a lot of good teams(Philly, Toronto, Milwaukee, Dallas, Memphis ect could all use him)

The 14th seed in the west is 4 games out of the 4th seed

Pistons the only team in the East you can really write off

I don't see a robust buyout market since pretty much every team except for like two has a real chance of making the play in game

Need a time like a Orlando to commit to blowing it up and start having a fire sale...I think Fournier could help a lot of good teams(Philly, Toronto, Milwaukee, Dallas, Memphis ect could all use him)

The craziest thing to me is it's going to be a couple of decent teams that will miss the playoffs (due to injuries or COVID) this season and end up getting a high draft pick in this upcoming draft.

One or two teams is going to end up getting a potential young star type player on a already decent team

He tricked us into finally saying I think he is worth the money lol

I’m back to square one

I'm mean to be fair none of those Western Conference guards have been able to build on their bubble performances so far...Murray, Mitchell and Booker have all underperformed to start the season

Back