Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Lol I was about to give Clyde praise for calling it how it is for the knicks then the random “I think butler was homeless?” Out of nowhere made me say forget it lol

Good win for the heat. I aint hating or talking shit when I say this, I really think the Knicks would jave won if they werent coming off a back to back.

Good win for the heat. I aint hating or talking shit when I say this, I really think the Knicks would jave won if they werent coming off a back to back.
Did y’all really show fatigue though? You got 7 threes from bullock as well

I’m not disagreeing but I don’t agree with the reason

also Mitchell Robinson smoked a lay up late in the 4th while being 7 ft (much worse than Tyler Herro)

then because he was played the block aka whiteside instead of just positioning he overplayed a Herro drive and he fouled Olynyk when he got the dump off which led to the and 1 dunk late in the 4th

tell that young man to be better and you give you more than 4 shot attempts. I liked him a season or maybe two more ago but at some point you got to improve. I don’t consider him a necessary young piece for the knicks anymore

good game though see you Tuesday in M I yayo

Did y’all really show fatigue though? You got 7 threes from bullock as well

I’m not disagreeing but I don’t agree with the reason

also Mitchell Robinson smoked a lay up late in the 4th while being 7 ft (much worse than Tyler Herro)

then because he was played the block aka whiteside instead of just positioning he overplayed a Herro drive and he fouled Olynyk when he got the dump off which led to the and 1 dunk late in the 4th

tell that young man to be better and you give you more than 4 shot attempts. I liked him a season or maybe two more ago but at some point you got to improve. I don’t consider him a necessary young piece for the knicks anymore

good game though see you Tuesday in M I yayo

I feel you. Mitch kind of ass to me too.

Also, im glad frank aint get traded. I know that shit is inevitable, especially with us picking up another guard, but I wasnt ready for it to happen today

Back