Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

I'm still upset we lost that game last night, the team can't be going 6-36 from 3, at some point you gotta stop shooting those shits

Its not the Jazz thats the issue, its Utah. Utah racist as fuck. Tired of every player in the league complain about playing in Utah and hearing nothing but racist shit.

Get them mfers the fuck out of here.

Same reason for the Celtics.

You know there are other incidents that happen in alot of arenas right?

You forget what happened to Russell Westbrook a couple years ago. Or the hawks literally had a racist in their front office as a GM?

You know there are other incidents that happen in alot of arenas right?

You forget what happened to Russell Westbrook a couple years ago. Or the hawks literally had a racist in their front office as a GM?

Facts. And players go to all these different arenas. Way more than any of us ever will. And they overwhelmingly say Utah is the worst.

Who am I to dispute them?

Facts. And players go to all these different arenas. Way more than any of us ever will. And they overwhelmingly say Utah is the worst.

Who am I to dispute them?

Nah you right on all fronts. I think boston ain't as bad as people portray it to be..I think they have gone even harder to eliminate that stigma since it's still out there like that. ?

But like you I ain't out here trying to call anyone a liar.

Nah you right on all fronts. I think boston ain't as bad as people portray it to be..I think they have gone even harder to eliminate that stigma since it's still out there like that. ?

But like you I ain't out here trying to call anyone a liar.

Boston is always on top of the list. But usually under Utah. Yall might be trying, but yall got a ways to go.

Marcus smart just shared a story of some racist shit a few months back.

Boston is always on top of the list. But usually under Utah. Yall might be trying, but yall got a ways to go.

Marcus smart just shared a story of some racist shit a few months back.

Yea Marcus Smart did have a story and I ain't calling him a liar or saying it's not true...Just saying he is also the same person back in college who got in trouble for going at a fan and the minute he got press about it, he lied and said the fan called him the n-word. Which after investigation found out the fan never called him the a nigger and Smart had to apologize..again i am not calling him a liar. Just remembering a story about him in college.

You don’t get to do this when you was too shook to have a conversation

Just know. Players would destroy other players leverage by taking a discount due to the state not having a state tax. I can go in-depth but you already know

It don’t work that way

Back