Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Orlando Magic guard Evan Fournier is on an expiring contract and is expected to draw interest, and multiple executives wondered if the team would consider moving on from forward Aaron Gordon — out another 4 to 6 weeks with a sprained ankle suffered earlier this week — as part of a pivot into a full-on rebuild amid an injury-plagued season.

– via Tim Bontemps @ ESPN.com

Jason Quick on Damian Lillard: If you live in this community, if you live in the Northwest Dame is an incredible presence, he is involved. And it’s not the, hey, let’s call some TV cameras over and film my community service thing. He’s in the weeds, doing the work, getting his hands dirty. And he doesn’t do it for attention. I was talking to a guy in the police force here. And he says that he hears so often from his guys in the field of fellow police officers, and gangs, in the streets, that in the neighborhoods that are not so good in Portland, making a difference talking to kids, kids have his cell phone number, and he keeps up on them. He has a great connection with high schools here, he has a program to kind of motivate them to go to school.

– via The Athletic

Orlando Magic guard Evan Fournier is on an expiring contract and is expected to draw interest, and multiple executives wondered if the team would consider moving on from forward Aaron Gordon — out another 4 to 6 weeks with a sprained ankle suffered earlier this week — as part of a pivot into a full-on rebuild amid an injury-plagued season.

– via Tim Bontemps @ ESPN.com

I know a lot of people are down him but I'd be interested in a potential Gordon/Wood front court...not saying that's the move to make but its intriguing for sure

I think Aaron Gordon needs a change of scenery big time and I dont believe his skillset has been utilized properly

For me, the Celtics are lucky that the Jazz exist.

Im going with the Utah Jazz barely edging out the Celtics.

Back