Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

@Gene Parmesan how does it feel being at the bottom with Pelicans so far man? I wonder which team figures it out first. I pray it's y'all. this draft class looking delicious nh
Stopped caring about standings for real when postponements started happening and teams were fielding 8 man rosters continually

but Idk

pelicans affected by...(well I actually don’t know why y’all are losing games maybe y’all aren’t good enough with the pieces you have and maybe they don’t fit. Idk tbh) and our issue is health and availability and no semblance of continuity as far as rotation

hard to say for sure which team gets better first

also even with how bad things are, there’s only 3 games separating teams like the hawks and Cavs and Miami

Last edited:
Aye, a $10 bet on a 10 team parlay for over unders pays up $6700 with tonights games.

Im gonna probably put in 2 or 3 bets with different combos of over unders.
I was gonna ask you because I never did parlays before but then I got sucked into crypto so I said fuck this betting shit

Stopped caring about standings for real when postponements started happening and teams were fielding 8 man rosters continually

but Idk

pelicans affected by...(well I actually don’t know why y’all are losing games maybe y’all aren’t good enough with the pieces you have and maybe they don’t fit. Idk tbh) and our issue is health and availability and no semblance of continuity as far as rotation

also even with how bad things are, there’s only 3 games separating teams like the hawks and Cavs and Miami
?

I was gonna ask you because I never did parlays before but then I got sucked into crypto so I said fuck this betting shit

A 10 team parlay is damn near impossible.

Getting the over/unders right for 10 games is stupid tough.

But like I said, $10 paying out 6700 is something to consider.

Might get lucky and get all 10 right and you in there

@Gene Parmesan how does it feel being at the bottom with Pelicans so far man? I wonder which team figures it out first. I pray it's y'all. this draft class looking delicious nh

but Idk

We talking about the 6-12 heat?

A 10 team parlay is damn near impossible.

Getting the over/unders right for 10 games is stupid tough.

But like I said, $10 paying out 6700 is something to consider.

Might get lucky and get all 10 right and you in there
Well I meant parlays in general and when I say I was gonna ask you I mean I can’t find it in fanduel

and when I say parlay I really mean single game parlay

Back