Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Ben will grab the rebound and sprint coast to coast and blow by a guy that’s 6’5, get up in the paint, and then fire a bullet pass to Danny green who is lightly contested

Australian Lebron just don’t got it in him

he should be giving you 23/8/10 a game but he don’t

Looks like u have a "bad" player there. Can i interest u in a Champ Kuzma for Ben Simmons trade? Seems fair, right?
Nah. This guy is already on it.

Philadelphia 76ers: 3-team trade to land Bradley Beal, Kyle Lowry

- Sam Coltrane
Fresh off praising Daryl Morey for his patience in the James Harden trade, I came across a three-way trade scenario that I do believe makes sense for the Philadelphia 76ers and all teams involved.

Grant Hughes from Bleacher Report put forth an interesting trade concept.

I altered the framework a little and brought forth this:

• PHI gets: Kyle Lowry, Bradley Beal
  • TOR gets: Tyrese Maxey, Matisse Thybulle, Mike Scott, Davis Bertans
  • WAS gets: Ben Simmons, Danny Green, 2021 first-round pick (unprotected via PHI), 2023 first round pick (unprotected via PHI), 2022 lottery-protected first-round pick (via TOR), swap rights with Philadelphia for 2024 first-round pick
The scenario has since been floated around and it felt worth discussing.

We’ll explore Philadelphia’s perspective later, but we’ll start with the franchise losing its current best player.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't wanna give up the rookie OR multiple first round picks as well as a good part of the bench, but goddammit, somethin's got to give.

Lowry comes home to Philly, and we actually have a starting PG who can SHOOT when needed, especially when Joel is off the floor.

We get the scorer we need in Beal, AND give up Danny Green's carcass, leaving Seth and Tobias as clear 3-point shooters. Joel totally owns the inside, Beal and Tobias can own the all-around game, and Seth can camp out on the wings, leaving Lowry to be savvy when he needs to be and the floor general we know he already is. The defense suffers, but not by much to offset the offense coming in. Lowry, having championship pedigree can become a mentor to everyone else.

Instant title challengers, if they aren't already.

Last edited:
Back