Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Me posting the media has nothing to do with how the media acts towards kyrie and other players in the league

The typical “ima post incoherent and incorrect shit while insulting you even though I’m wrong” move from you

Me posting the media has nothing to do with how the media acts towards kyrie and other players in the league

The typical “ima post incoherent and incorrect shit while insulting you even though I’m wrong” move from you

Naw. You just always fucking lying on me like a lil bitch. Just like with the shaq shit.

You just don’t know how to be wrong and deal with so you act like a fuck nigga.

Nah Ap will probably say some sassy shit but those caw caw niggas don't have the heart to stand on that type of statement no matter how retarded they might be.
Is I honestly don't give a fuck sassy enough for you?

Because I legit and honestly do not give a fuck.

nigga calling me a bitch over shaq lmao

Fedarali ass nigga

Naw. You said I was defending shaq and called you out on it for lying and just like a women with bad cramps you started bitching about shit that ain’t there.

Terrible character trait. Go get that shit fixed

Kevin Durant and Chris Paul are sweeping the financial literacy space. Goalsetter, a fintech startup that aims to put kids and teenagers “on the path to financial freedom,” raised $3.9 million in a seed round led by the two All-Stars and Robert F. Smith, chairman of Vista Equity Partners. – via Front Office Sports

Back