Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Meanwhile, Kevin O’Connor of The Ringer reported on a podcast with Andrew Yang, the former presidential candidate, that the Nets have their eyes on Drummond who’s playing on an expiring $28.7 million contract. ”People around the league say the Nets are hoping that Andre Drummond, the Cavs center, gets bought out. That’s what people say they’re hoping for but that’s unlikely because Cleveland is still in it,” referring to the playoff hunt. – via Net Income @ NetsDaily

Meanwhile, Kevin O’Connor of The Ringer reported on a podcast with Andrew Yang, the former presidential candidate, that the Nets have their eyes on Drummond who’s playing on an expiring $28.7 million contract. ”People around the league say the Nets are hoping that Andre Drummond, the Cavs center, gets bought out. That’s what people say they’re hoping for but that’s unlikely because Cleveland is still in it,” referring to the playoff hunt. – via Net Income @ NetsDaily

Yeah someone gonna have to do them a solid they don't have any desirable pieces unless they packaging joe Harris w jordan and I'm still not sure what that gets you.

I know atleast one person gonna come in here and call AD soft and say he should have sucked it up and kept playing for a trash franchise cause thats what MJ would do

Nah Ap will probably say some sassy shit but those caw caw niggas don't have the heart to stand on that type of statement no matter how retarded they might be.

Where do they get these stats lol. First person to do that in under 33 minutes? Why not 32? 34? 35? Who is the first to do it in under19 min?

Ben Simmons is the first person to miss 400 layups within 2 feet from the basket while missing his entire rookie season as a player taller than 6'8.

You having a Dwayne moment here. It's not worth it.

Where do they get these stats lol. First person to do that in under 33 minutes? Why not 32? 34? 35? Who is the first to do it in under19 min?

Ben Simmons is the first person to miss 400 layups within 2 feet from the basket while missing his entire rookie season as a player taller than 6'8.

Fake stats?

Think ima cool it with the Harden hate. I won’t be actively rooting for the nigga but I’m not gonna root for his failure either. Mainly because I don’t wanna come off like a sports radio cac with racist undertones. Like this dude:

Back