Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

ah the old "more recently" even if it means over a decade ago..got me there.

Boston aint been to a finals since 08 BUT PHILLY hasn't be even longer..."The process" ain't done ish but fire Brett Brown, I am saying. You wanna just keep it Embiid 40 piecing a team he should 40 piece?

Boston aint been to a finals since 08 BUT PHILLY hasn't be even longer..."The process" ain't done ish but fire Brett Brown, I am saying.
you clinging on to a 13 year appearance that you didn't even capitalize on and being proud of it just buries any possible argument i may have.. you win sir.. congratulations.. see yall tomorrow ?

you clinging on to a 13 year appearance that you didn't even capitalize on and being proud of it just buries any possible argument i may have.. you win sir.. congratulations.. see yall tomorrow ?

ahh that is not really the case..just brought up a point since me given Philly and Embiid props wasnt enough for you.

Man, Cody Zeller is not that good of a player, but after struggling through Biyombo not catching passes or fucking up even when he catches it, I am so glad Zeller comes back tomorrow.

Back