Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

View attachment 446188View attachment 446189this dude's a writer for the Celtics.. if he can admit it.. you can too bro.. we'll see what happens tomorrow..im sure all the bitching that's going on will have some type of effect on the defensive strategy and calls next game.

I said Philly and Embiid deserved the win and I said Cs gotta find better ways of defending Embiid better. The fuck more i need to say? YOU even agreed with me with some of the fouls..ha ha

even mentioned i bet the Cs get calls on friday...that is the way it goes in the NBA(i don't always agree w it) so i don't know what else you were looking for me to say.

Thread gonna be fun tonight with lakers and bucks and pelicans and jazz

maybe some Giannis and Zion slander with a sprinkle of Lonzo ball scrutiny

I’m getting drunk ?

Kyrie handles and he doubled twice and they said handles are unfair. Of course because shit was against the rule. Ima have to unfollow these dudes

I said Philly and Embiid deserved the win and I said Cs gotta find better ways of defending Embiid better. The fuck more i need to say? YOU even agreed with me with some of the fouls..ha ha

even mentioned i bet the Cs get calls on friday...that is the way it goes in the NBA(i don't always agree w it) so i don't know what else you were looking for me to say.
you kept bringing up the free throw discrepancy like the refs blew it one way.. that's my bad tho i'll drop it but don't mind me, i can honestly talk all day about how jojo busted yall ass.. respectfully.

Celtics been needing a center since Kendrick Perkins was on the squad

I feel em’ though I been asking for an actual PG in Miami since I saw Jason Williams pull up for three on the fast break and miss

you kept bringing up the free throw discrepancy like the refs blew it one way.. that's my bad tho i'll drop it but don't mind me, i can honestly talk all day about how jojo busted yall ass.. respectfully.

oh that's fine...because we can talk about "jojo" doing that but seems to not be able to do it with other teams to take philly to a finals though?

24641bd52009a9cf576055500a135460-full.jpg

walk away....just walk away

ha ha

Back