Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Nobody was forcing a trade to Toronto and yall traded for Kawhi with one year on his deal....if New Orleans thinks they're good enough in a couple of years with Zion and BI and they think they can push all the chips in on a 3rd star why not?

I'm not a Kira Lewis fan either I'm talking from New Orleans perspective

Kawhi wasn't 33, san Antonio didn't net a positive return, and Toronto isn't fucking New Orleans.

Lonzo = bigger asset than Eric Bledsoe expiring or not.

Stop being hard headed.

JJ redick last year in Philly: 31 mpg 18ppg 39% 3pt on 8.3 attempts and 13 shots a game (started 63 games)

JJ redick first year in NO: 26 mpg 15ppg 45% 3pt on 6.6 attempts and 10 shots a game (started 36 games)

JJ redick this year in NO: 21 mpg 8.5 ppg 31% 3pt on 5.4 attempts and 9 shots a game (no games started)

while age is a valid argument I know it’s not just that. IIRC he should be starting to help with spacing

JJ redick if he wants to has another year or two in him

He's checked out. He can contribute on a contender but not sure who's trading for him at that price tag.

He's checked out. He can contribute on a contender but not sure who's trading for him at that price tag.
I would check out too playing on a non Playoff team two years in a row after being in the playoffs every year of my career.

On a team that needs the spacing they don’t have him doing anything significant

ahh well

just know that I know the blame is on N.O.

I would check out too playing on a non Playoff team two years in a row after being in the playoffs every year of my career.

On a team that needs the spacing they don’t have him doing anything significant

ahh well

just know that I know the blame is on N.O.

I'm still thrown by the steven Adam's trade and instant extension without even trying to see how that shit might work with Zion needing to operate in the paint and looking at a lonzo/bledsoe backcourt coming in to the season.

A mess.

I'm still thrown by the steven Adam's trade and instant extension without even trying to see how that shit might work with Zion needing to operate in the paint and looking at a lonzo/bledsoe backcourt coming in to the season.

A mess.
Chill Melli gonna fix everything and Bledsoe not gonna be on the pelicans by the end of preseason

Don’t see the need of redick on the clippers because if you trade Lou you will now not have anybody to handle the rock and score off the bench by creating their own shot

besides that everything is cool. NO could use Lou

Lou not really handling ths ball like that anyway for them this season and they're doing just fine. They got 2 guys that are elite at that with Kawhi and pg. I'd argue having someone who fits the team concept more like Reddick will work out better for them in the playoffs where lou Williams has repeatedly shown he can't perform.

Lou not really handling ths ball like that anyway for them this season and they're doing just fine. They got 2 guys that are elite at that with Kawhi and pg. I'd argue having someone who fits the team concept more like Reddick will work out better for them in the playoffs where lou Williams has repeatedly shown he can't perform.
True and ehh forget what I said about ball handling more than anything but moreso shot creation

Back