Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Big expiring contracts like that become valuable when you start talking about trying to trade for star talent...the Pelicans have plenty of picks to attach to that contract

Naw is a combo guard but he's the only other player besides BI who can run pick and roll

I just don't know what Zo does for this team offensively even in the long term considering Stan Van going to be there for a minute

When's the last time you seen a big expiring, 33 yr old contract get flipped for positive value?

Large expiring contracts will never not be valuable no matter the age....because its expiring

That's an outdated deadline tactic that rarely gets used to upgrade anymore. More than likely you doing the vet on an expiring a solid and sending them to a contender for matching salary.

When's the last time you seen a big expiring, 33 yr old contract get flipped for positive value?

That's an outdated deadline tactic that rarely gets used to upgrade anymore. More than likely you doing the vet on an expiring a solid and sending them to a contender for matching salary.

When players are forcing trades with multiple years left on their deal it's good to to have big contracts available and like I said picks can always be attached

But the fact remains....If you have Naw and Kira Lewis as your potential point guards of the future and they are on cheap contracts...why spend money on another point guard in Lonzo

When players are forcing trades with multiple years left on their deal it's good to to have big contracts available and like I said picks can always be attached

But the fact remains....If you have Naw and Kira Lewis as your potential point guards of the future and they are on cheap contracts...why spend money on another point guard in Lonzo

Who's forcing a trade to New Orleans?

Kira Lewis? You could have just stopped responding to me.

Who's forcing a trade to New Orleans?

Kira Lewis? You could have just stopped responding to me.

Nobody was forcing a trade to Toronto and yall traded for Kawhi with one year on his deal....if New Orleans thinks they're good enough in a couple of years with Zion and BI and they think they can push all the chips in on a 3rd star why not?

I'm not a Kira Lewis fan either I'm talking from New Orleans perspective

Homie 36, one foot out the league
JJ redick last year in Philly: 31 mpg 18ppg 39% 3pt on 8.3 attempts and 13 shots a game (started 63 games)

JJ redick first year in NO: 26 mpg 15ppg 45% 3pt on 6.6 attempts and 10 shots a game (started 36 games)

JJ redick this year in NO: 21 mpg 8.5 ppg 31% 3pt on 5.4 attempts and 9 shots a game (no games started)

while age is a valid argument I know it’s not just that. IIRC he should be starting to help with spacing

JJ redick if he wants to has another year or two in him

Last edited:
JJ redick last year in Philly: 31 mpg 18ppg 39% 3pt on 8.3 attempts and 13 shots a game (started 63 games)

JJ redick first year in NO: 26 mpg 15ppg 45% 3pt on 6.6 attempts and 10 shots a game (started 36 games)

JJ redick this year in NO: 21 mpg 8.5 ppg 31% 3pt on 5.4 attempts and 9 shots a game (no games started)

while age is a valid argument I know it’s not just that. IIRC he should be starting to help with spacing

JJ redick if he wants to has another year or two in him

I could really just golf you bruh

Back