Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Jordan never got doubled?
Kobe never got doubled?
LBJ never got doubled
Wade never got doubled?
KD never got doubled?

Stop making excuses for dude. 4th quarter come around dude looks tired and missing shots left and right

We seen it. We all watched the games when it win or go home
they didn't get doubled like harden.. if you don't agree with that you're choosing not to.. which was my point before.. this ain't about respect for no organization lol niggas just hate harden.

since Harden a front runner, Kyrie a headcase, and KD sensitive sally...

there should be no excuses if they do well

this Should be good tv. Bigger villains than the Warriors

like it was said...when you are the man, that is your responsibility . what is the sense of putting up all those great numbers if you can not do it when it matters most. And at the end of the day...a franchise doesn't have to tell the player anything...that is just a luxury that happens to some for them..but they really do not have to.
agreed..and harden didn't have to play at all this season.. that was a luxury.. contracts aren't life or death.. which is why he isn't there anymore.. loyalty is a two way street.

agreed..and harden didn't have to play at all this season.. that was a luxury.. contracts aren't life or death.. which is why he isn't there anymore.. loyalty is a two way street.
The Rockets gave him everything he asked for. He wanted CP3 they got him, he wanted Westbrook and they got him. They let him dictate everything like whether they would practice or not on any given day, even looked the other way when he was in the wrong. What else was the rockets suppose to do.

The Rockets gave him everything he asked for. He wanted CP3 they got him, he wanted Westbrook and they got him. They let him dictate everything like whether they would practice or not on any given day, even looked the other way when he was in the wrong. What else was the rockets suppose to do.
bro none of the players that brought in made any difference when it mattered..i don't believe in doing everything a player says.. that to me means he is the gm.. for free.. fuck all that..yea he should have say but these guys get paid millions to know how to build a team.. and none of these teams got it done.. blaming harden for that is crazy to me lol.. dudes playoff numbers as a starter are ridiculous.. not saying he takes zero fault but totally absolving the coaching staff and the organization of fault and giving majority to harden ain't it either.

The Rockets organization wanted the Sixers trade but fertitta vetoed it. Did not want Harden and Morey to reunite and potentially win a ring.

He forced them to take the lessers deal. Always happy to see that Dolan aint the only trash owner

I'm higher on Simmons than most and I would've liked to get a young cornerstone player....and with that being said

The Nets package>>>>

I'm higher on Simmons than most and I would've liked to get a young cornerstone player....and with that being said

The Nets package>>>>

What are you guys gonna do with three 20 something picks? When's the last time you guys even developed rookie talent? You could have had legit all star talent, plus a good young player and the same level of picks. The swaps are useless cause you won't be finishing with a better record than bkn anytime soon.

You guys took the lesser of 2 deals.

Back