Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

There was no easy way out of that. I disagree with some of the things Harden did but in the end he got exactly what he wanted. I can't knock him.

He got where he wanted to be. He hasn't got anything tho. He will be defined by this move. Good or bad.

There was no easy way out of that. I disagree with some of the things Harden did but in the end he got exactly what he wanted. I can't knock him.
facts.. he wanted to leave since the summer.. there was no acceptable alternative.. he was quiet: they hoed him.. he spoke up.. got what he wanted the very next day.. and he said nothing incorrect.. that team ain't beating the best of the West.. had a better shot last year.

facts.. he wanted to leave since the summer.. there was no acceptable alternative.. he was quiet: they hoed him.. he spoke up.. got what he wanted the very next day.. and he said nothing incorrect.. that team ain't beating the best of the West.. had a better shot last year.

They hoed him

how?

I wanna hear this

They hoed him

how?

I wanna hear this
they tried to play it down like there was no good deal available.. keeping him on a team he didn't wanna play for.. making him look like the bad guy.. tryna manipulate him into staying when he made it very clear that's not what he wanted to do.

they tried to play it down like there was no good deal available.. keeping him on a team he didn't wanna play for.. making him look like the bad guy.. tryna manipulate him into staying when he made it very clear that's not what he wanted to do.

He is the bad guy.
He signed up to stay there.
he dissed his teammates
He didn’t play hard as he can.
Wall and Cousins already touched on the hoe shit Harden was doing

yea man...you might need to go back and check what Shaq said last night, he was dead on about Harden. Hou gave him everything he wanted from money to players.....

He is the bad guy.
He signed up to stay there.
he dissed his teammates
He didn’t play hard as he can.
Wall and Cousins already touched on the hoe shit Harden was doing
teams end contracts all the time.. when a player does it it's "he signed up to stay there" lol nah man fuck all that.. they had a legitimate chance at winning and mitigate that by bringing in john glass wall and whatever's left of demarcus cousins? not gonna lie I love the Christian wood pickup but this ain't no chip team man.. wall and cousins need to smell the roses.. they have a good chance of being a tough team..but they ain't winning shit with that roster no time soon.. ring chasing when you washed is trash..harden deserves a ring.. fuck the organization lol.

teams end contracts all the time.. when a player does it it's "he signed up to stay there" lol nah man fuck all that.. they had a legitimate chance at winning and mitigate that by bringing in john glass wall and whatever's left of demarcus cousins? not gonna lie I love the Christian wood pickup but this ain't no chip team man.. wall and cousins need to smell the roses.. they have a good chance of being a tough team..but they ain't winning shit with that roster no time soon.. ring chasing when you washed is trash..harden deserves a ring.. fuck the organization lol.

This ain’t the nfl. No player contract getting ended

yea man...you might need to go back and check what Shaq said last night, he was dead on about Harden. Hou gave him everything he wanted from money to players.....
bullshit.. the only people to make the all star team since harden was there were dwight and russ.. both of which came up short when it mattered most.. they fucked up when the owner beefed with daryl morey and fired him.. that was hardens guy.. fired mike.. hardens guy.. and didn't consult him about it... explain that.

bullshit.. the only people to make the all star team since harden was there were dwight and russ.. both of which came up short when it mattered most.. they fucked up when the owner beefed with daryl morey and fired him.. that was hardens guy.. fired mike.. hardens guy.. and didn't consult him about it... explain that.

Harden came up short.

Harden also came up short himself when it mattered

russell wasn't the same after he came back from covid.. before the season was cancelled he was playing so good james was deferring to him..james got it going in the bubble and russ never recoverd.. the daniel house shit was a distraction.. shit blew up a high expectation season in smoke.. the people that are hating harden for what happened recently are the same people that been hating harden lol.. it's not about the rockets organization.

4th quarter failures over and over

elimination games failures.
what's he supposed to do if he gets double teamed lol.. i mean like i said i agree he came up short i don't think anyone can say he didn't because he didn't win.. but he made the rockets relevant.. had a number 1 seed and took them to two wcf.. aside from putting him historic numbers.. the issue isn't harden.. it's the team and what happens when defenses cue in on him.. all i know is they can't double him this year.. we'll see what happens.

what's he supposed to do if he gets double teamed lol.. i mean like i said i agree he came up short i don't think anyone can say he didn't because he didn't win.. but he made the rockets relevant.. had a number 1 seed and took them to two wcf.. aside from putting him historic numbers.. the issue isn't harden.. it's the team and what happens when defenses cue in on him.. all i know is they can't double him this year.. we'll see what happens.

like it was said...when you are the man, that is your responsibility . what is the sense of putting up all those great numbers if you can not do it when it matters most. And at the end of the day...a franchise doesn't have to tell the player anything...that is just a luxury that happens to some for them..but they really do not have to.

Jordan never got doubled?
Kobe never got doubled?
LBJ never got doubled
Wade never got doubled?
KD never got doubled?

Stop making excuses for dude. 4th quarter come around dude looks tired and missing shots left and right

We seen it. We all watched the games when it win or go home

Back