Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

You mean knowing this is Randle going forward?

If so, yes.

Cant say no to a player averaging 23, 12, and 7 I think. Efficient too.

Hes still a flawed player on a flawed team. But I cant say I wouldnt want back a player with his current output.

This is hoping he doesnt regress back to his last year self.

Gotta wait and see how he looks at the end of the season
He fits into what y’all are trying to do but I’m not comparing the two but he could be y’all Zach Randolph and what he became for the Grizzlies.

He fits into what y’all are trying to do but I’m not comparing the two but he could be y’all Zach Randolph and what he became for the Grizzlies.

Hes a good stop gap. Not gonna act like hes a superstar player that we build the team around.

But hes really good at the moment as the #1 option on this team until RJ finds consistency, which is probably 2 years away, or we get a legit #1 option through free agency.

This is all we ever wanted from the Knicks though. Just show improvement and dont be a laughing stock. If they hover around the 8th seed and get into a play in game, maybe a free agent or two can finally be interested.

Russell Westbrook, who was acquired from the Houston Rockets in exchange for John Wall (21.2 points, 5.2 assists, 4.6 rebounds, 1.2 steals, 34.6 minutes) is dealing with a new right quad injury that is likely to hold him out of action for at least a week (Phoenix Suns, Utah Jazz, Detroit Pistons), my sources tell me. Also, he still hasn’t quite found his footing in a “familiar” Scott Brooks scheme, alongside Beal.

– via Quinton Mayo @ May-Oh? Washington Wizards Newsletter

The Cleveland Cavaliers have signed point guard Yogi Ferrell to a 10-day contract, helping them overcome a rash of injuries that’s led to a shortage on guards, league sources tell cleveland.com. The Cavs used the hardship exception, which allows teams to temporarily sign an additional player beyond the maximum of 17 (including a pair of two-ways).

– via Chris Fedor @ Cleveland Plain Dealer

Back