Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

TPEd.gif

I love Draymond. I'll take him on my team anyday.

I find it hilarious and stupid that y'all on this board bring up his scoring and 3pt percentage.

Yea duh they gonna be low. Yea he can't carry a team by himself.

But I'll take his defense rebounding playmaking and IQ on my team
He was feeling himself a little too much during the Warriors dynasty (which is now dead) but he was always respected for his intangibles.

Hes definetly on track to be an allstar and this is from a randle hater. But gotta give props where props is due.

Im not sure where the Knicks record will be. Probably hovering around .500, most likely a few games below, so idk how much all star love hes gonna get.

Also dont know how much of this is gonna be sustainable.

But at this moment, he is a clear allstar

Hes definetly on track to be an allstar and this is from a randle hater. But gotta give props where props is due.

Im not sure where the Knicks record will be. Probably hovering around .500, most likely a few games below, so idk how much all star love hes gonna get.

I hope he’s an allstar for y’all and congrats on the success

the energy different

fuck the knicks though

Do you want him back next season?

Do you want him back next season?

You mean knowing this is Randle going forward?

If so, yes.

Cant say no to a player averaging 23, 12, and 7 I think. Efficient too.

Hes still a flawed player on a flawed team. But I cant say I wouldnt want back a player with his current output.

This is hoping he doesnt regress back to his last year self.

Gotta wait and see how he looks at the end of the season

Back