Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Tried watching the ending of the wizards game because of Beal and turned because I absolutely hated watching Embiid get bullshit foul calls

Respect to The People (what, you thought that was going away) pretty much shutting Beal down in the 4th. He only had 3 pts on like 1 for 8 shooting. Beal needs help, and it ain't coming from Russ's horrible-ass jumper.

Tobias had an off night, but Seth stepped up, and Joel dropped 38. Kinda disappointed to see a 21-pts lead in the 3rd evaporate the way it did, but they held it together in the 4th. Squad is different this year. I see the toughness and the resiliency.

7-1. Los Nets tomorrow here (meaning BK). TNT time, too.

I was about to post the Knicks trying to lock up another win.

Thibs got them playing solid. I feel bad for Randle and Barrett though.... he gonna run them into the ground

Not RJ tonight. He been playing bad and Thibs dont give a fuck. He'll bench a mfer playing bad in the 4th

Respect to The People (what, you thought that was going away) pretty much shutting Beal down in the 4th. He only had 3 pts on like 1 for 8 shooting. Beal needs help, and it ain't coming from Russ's horrible-ass jumper.

Tobias had an off night, but Seth stepped up, and Joel dropped 38. Kinda disappointed to see a 21-pts lead in the 3rd evaporate the way it did, but they held it together in the 4th. Squad is different this year. I see the toughness and the resiliency.

7-1. Los Nets tomorrow here (meaning BK). TNT time, too.
why didn't doc put ben on him? i won't understand that.

Back