Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

“Today started yesterday, when the Jacob Blake shooting was being justified, although I’m not sure there was a single human surprised at that finding,” Roberts told ESPN on Wednesday. “Every single player that contacted me — or that I contacted — saw the same connection to the Blake shooting being justified. We were watching these people essentially committing treason at the Capitol and I have yet to hear about a single shot being fired.”

Michele Roberts: “On a day like this, it’s the first thing that comes to mind. And all I can say is that I’m grateful knowing that hopefully nobody who looks like me is going to Capitol Hill to respond to this, because if they do, you’ll see a different response by law enforcement. You know it — and I know it.”

National Basketball Players Association executive director Michele Roberts expressed outrage over the mob that stormed the United States Capitol Building in Washington on Wednesday and how it reflected on racial double-standards in America.

– via Adrian Wojnarowski @ ESPN

Squad letting Beal go OFF, cause they know no one else can do shit. He may get 50 before this is done, and they'll still lose by 16-18 points.

We gotta do better getting back. Transition game was meh that first half.

BI and Zion balling and my boy Zo got 10 with 2 threes. He getting comfortable on the long ball

Back