Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2020/21 NBA Thread

Man these niggas really racist

only team I’ll cheer for, buy apparel for is Charlotte and the Knicks

for all the shit Dolan get, he keep niggas on the payrol, best hiring practices of any major sports team

I actually agree w Beta on Bulls lack of player development and wasting talent.

I know we have a super young team but they shouldn't be as trash as they are. Like these mfs don't just lose, they lose bad. It's unwatchable sometimes.

Mfs were hyping up a rookie getting start position as if that's an accomplishment. Now I think he has great potential no doubt but beside that it shows where our standards are and fanbase being content w it.

I actually agree w Beta on Bulls lack of player development and wasting talent.

I know we have a super young team but they shouldn't be as trash as they are. Like these mfs don't just lose, they lose bad. It's unwatchable sometimes.

Mfs were hyping up a rookie getting start position as if that's an accomplishment. Now I think he has great potential no doubt but beside that it shows where our standards are and fanbase being content w it.
Thank you my ivory brother

they traded butler for Lauri, Lavine and Dunn

Dunn didn’t pan out and he gone

Lauri regressed as the years went on and he’s gonna be gone this offseason anyways as they didn’t pick up his option (which is crazy

Lavine is a legit fringe all star but he can’t lead you to a playoff berth

Carter
Gafford
White

(As far as hyping up him starting lol yeah you’re right but it’s almost by default. What other PG is even there? Satoransky? Lol)

are cool but I don’t expect any of them to be great with the bulls

porter is an albatross who comes off the bench but him being on the bulls isn’t doing him any favors as far as his game

Pat Williams is cool too but it’s way too early

The bulls on paper should be contending for a 7th seed at best but in reality they gonna be lower than the hawks at this rate (I hate them over the hawks in the offseason) they might fuck around and be lower than the magic for all we know

that’s 10th seed and that’s criminal for this roster

See the source image

Thank you my ivory brother

they traded butler for Lauri, Lavine and Dunn

Dunn didn’t pan out and he gone

Lauri regressed as the years went on and he’s gonna be gone this offseason anyways as they didn’t pick up his option (which is crazy

Lavine is a legit fringe all star but he can’t lead you to a playoff berth

Carter
Gafford
White

(As far as hyping up him starting lol yeah you’re right but it’s almost by default. What other PG is even there? Satoransky? Lol)

are cool but I don’t expect any of them to be great with the bulls

porter is an albatross who comes off the bench but him being on the bulls isn’t doing him any favors as far as his game

Pat Williams is cool too but it’s way too early

The bulls on paper should be contending for a 7th seed at best but in reality they gonna be lower than the hawks at this rate (I hate them over the hawks in the offseason) they might fuck around and be lower than the magic for all we know

that’s 10th seed and that’s criminal for this roster
Lavine is gonna be who he is regardless of team. No one's #1 but valuable nonetheless.

I have high hopes for Coby but I think another year of this shit might break him like it's doing to Lauri. And will rub off on the rookie.

The players themselves aren't without blame but too many times I've seen ex players contribute more meaningfully with better run organizations it's a huge reason I'm pessimistic af with this team.

Lavine is gonna be who he is regardless of team. No one's #1 but valuable nonetheless.

I have high hopes for Coby but I think another year of this shit might break him like it's doing to Lauri. And will rub off on the rookie.

The players themselves aren't without blame but too many times I've seen ex players contribute more meaningfully with better run organizations it's a huge reason I'm pessimistic af with this team.
coby to me is the quintessential backup scoring guard that can run your offense a bit

like a better scoring DJ Augustin

btw these ex players that do well other places..I’m curious as to who

Christian Wood out here looking like diet AD offensively but he has a long way to go on defense mainly because of his frame

Rockets need to look for a good defensive 4 to put next to him that either has some length and or height if/when PJ gets moved

Idk if I can still call him the best FB in the league. He seems to have leveled up.

Back